Growing up in the Spirit World

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
Alhandra

Growing up in the Spirit World

Post by Alhandra »

Okay I recently went to this place in Glasgow to see this medium pass on messages from loved ones that have died. He is calledDerek Acorah and some from the UK probably know him from Most Haunted. Anyway it was so touching cuz this little boy contacted his mum even though he died when he was a baby and now he is 7 yrs old in the spirit world with his grandad. Anyway it got me thinking. My mum has had 5 miscariges so does that mean my brothers and sisters are growing up right now? Does that mean when I die I will see them?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yup, that is a very tough question. It boils down to when you think the event of "ensoulment" happens. Does it happen at the moment conception (egg fertilization)? Or is the soul waiting in the delivery room for the first breath. Spirit, comes form spire, as in inspire, expire, conspire. These are realted to the whole notion of breathing and breath itself. But, I certainly cannot answer this tough question, but it is very fun to ponder. . .It's a "conspriacy!" (as in, breathing-together). . .

Thanks for a deep and interesting query.

Blessings,
bsp
Orion

Post by Orion »

You should look up some of the New Age books and such. "Journey of Souls" by Michael Newton, Ph.D. is an excellent book about the soul and it's relation to the waking world. It really makes you think, and it has possibly some answers. But if you're interested in researching it, that's a great book ( mentioned it to me... now it sits right by my keyboard :P)
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thanks Orion, I was just about to say that, but I didn't want to sound like a broken record.

I do not believe that children "grow up" in the spirit world. I believe in reincarnation. We are all adult spirits who have lived many lives. Therefore, when we die, even if we are a child, we are adult spirits in the spirit world. Sylvia Browne likes to say we are all 30 years old in the spirit world, but I think she is making it too human. We aren't any Earth age in the spirit world. We can present ourselves as a 30 year old if we wish, but our actual age is much older. I think psychics that say that children grow up in the spirit world are trying to appeal to a Christian belief system to gain a broader audience.

JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

I agree with . Age is really just a human concept.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”