MisRead?

Teenagers are a special bunch with concerns different than adults. Teens can chat with each other here and learn from one another.
Feeling_Herbal

MisRead?

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

Ok, I was reading my cards the other day, doing my thing, when I get some weird results. Apparently something nasty bad is going to happen in my future? Im thinking this means death dosnt it? I just wanted to make sure I read this right before I give away all my possesions.

raise, conjure, conjure up, invoke, evoke, stir, call down, arouse, bring up, put forward, call forth be,
Feeling_Herbal
[/b]
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Yay for creative trolling!!!! Oh and of course you're going to die, so make sure to send all your money to me^_^
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

(´-`&#6528 wrote:Yay for creative trolling!!!! Oh and of course you're going to die, so make sure to send all your money to me^_^
no send me your money and belongings,(´-`&#6528 doesnt mind if u give it to me instead. Great trolling one of the best ive read so far.
WitchyLady506

Post by WitchyLady506 »

Wolfmoon caster wrote:
(´-`&#6528 wrote:Yay for creative trolling!!!! Oh and of course you're going to die, so make sure to send all your money to me^_^
no send me your money and belongings,(´-`&#6528 doesnt mind if u give it to me instead. Great trolling one of the best ive read so far.
Whatever!!!! That money's mine, I got here first!!!! And yeah, it is really good.
They say only Silver Bullets kill the beast inside.....
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

Wow, you guys are awful.... I understand alot of the forum members are interested in folklore(apparently trolls?), but this is a serious question. I dont know why you would give me such satirical comments on such a serious topic, sick just sick. Right now I dont know w I should be angry, or sad :cry: Just please do not bring up trolls unless its releveant to my Tarrot card reading. Im scared right now, I need someone to lean on.
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

Sorry, just using my custom deck. Do the cards realy say I need a therapist? I guess thats better than death, still if I emotional issues shouldnt I induldge my mental state with wichcraft, makes more sense then a therapist :wink: Still good try I guess ill need some one abit more open minded to help me next time....
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

still, if have I emotional issues*
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

"Insulting us" ???, if anyone here should feal insulted it should me. First I find out im going to die, and I get made fun of by people that I thought I could relate to. Sorry if im coming off over hostile but i cant take the stress anymore. I realy need some help.......
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Post by WatchfulEyeTheButterfly »

Silly rabbit, crack is for kids! xD Sorry, but I can't take you seriously at all. One, even if that deck of yours made sense, you know what each card is before you put it down. You can subconiously pick the cards you want. And two, you made up this deck so how do you expect anyone to understand it???
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

Sorry, im new to Tarrot cards, I just assumed, because my cards had so much atk that something nasty bad was going to happen :oops: I dont want to waste anybodes time, im not on drugs, and im not a troll (honestly I dont get this one) I ment no offence and im sorry If I wasted your time, im just so... Detached, Isolated, and Remote right now...
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

Sorry, im new to Tarrot cards, I just assumed, because my cards had so much atk that something nasty bad was going to happen :oops: I dont want to waste anybodes time, im not on drugs, and im not a troll (honestly I dont get this one) I ment no offence and im sorry If I wasted your time, im just so... Detached, Isolated, and Remote right now...
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

-sighs- If you want tarot cards then go get some, or you can use a deck of playing cards, but learn the meanings first! There's no point at all in trying to use the cards if you don't understand them first! With my decks I read the book that explained them 3 times before I even picked up the cards. When I finally did I understood them. Also you never did explain what your household items meant.
Feeling_Herbal

Post by Feeling_Herbal »

You have some good points, I would learn some card meanings but... well. I have a major problem, you see.... Im not realy a big fan of nor do I like to read. Mostly only nerds, geeks, and losers read, ofcourse your an exception . Do you know away I could learn card meanings without being a nerd? Thnx in advance

As for the card meaning I suggest you read this http://www.pokecorner.com/rules-pokemon-1.htm
Its what I read to figure out my deak.
WatchfulEyeTheButterfly

Okay, but that doesn't tell me what each of your cards mean, and unfortunately, you have to read or be taught the cards. There's no way around that which I can think of. Learning the cards is quite easy. Here's an example using my deck:
^^This card is night queen. The night queen card means transformation and change. Notice how she only wears a black cloak. Her just wearing that shows that she is vulnerable at this time. Black is a color of protection though, and she has a raven with her. Ravens represent messages from the other side. So she is probably protected by the divine as well. In her hand is a key, representing how the journey ahead will open new doors. Any deck you get will have symbolism like this. This makes learning the cards easy. Also, pokemon and tarot are different, please remember this when trying to do a spread.

Return to “Teen Concerns”