Others I want to know about.

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
5moons

Others I want to know about.

Post by 5moons »

Rosemary,hops,valerian root, marjoram,lavender( more info if you got it), chamomile, sage, thyme, mint, wintergreen, mugort. There are others but I dont got the money to go out and buy a herb book. I have specfic things I use and would like to know about them. WhenI get my next list I will write it down. Thanks
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Sage, Lavender, Chamomile and Mint have allready been covered in this section. What more do you want to know about them? You'll have to be a bit more precise hun.
Rosemary, Marjoram and Thyme will be herbs of the month so you'll have to exercise a bit of patience.
The others you mentioned I will gladly cover for you, but GEEZ!
Have you never heard of SEARCH ENGINES!!??
:wink:
:lol:

hedgewitch
5moons

Post by 5moons »

Yah I have but what is the point when others have the info that can help you got a bit more. Keep it all in one place and never have to leave. They said if you got questions ask. I am asking for it all. I put the ones that were covered cause I did look to see. Most of the info is for my sister for she loves herbs and I want to understand it as well.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Wintergreen I know nothing about, I'd not even heard of it!!!!
So I can't help you with that one. Maybe someone else can :D

hedgewitch
Orion

Post by Orion »

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Orion that second link is awesome! Thanks.
Wintergreen is also known as boxberry, I've heard of this but I still don't know much about it.
Botanical.com is one of my favourite sites and I use it all the time for references, it's a little bit dated but not much and the info covered there is amazing!

hedge

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”