Astrology seems just a little bit 'off'', what do you think?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
arpgme

Astrology seems just a little bit 'off'', what do you think?

Post by arpgme »

All of the Leos that I know who were born in August are all conceited, egotistical, loud, and always wanting attention. They are the average Leo. The majority of July is in Cancer which is very sensitive. However, The Leos that I know who were born in July seems to be more like Cancers than Leos. For example, most shy, sensitive, and selfless Leos (that I know) are born in July.

It seems like if each Zodiac sign were given one full month, it would be more accurate.

What do you think?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

I dont believe in any of it ;)

Blaming your personality on the position of the earth, which let's not forget has changed throughout its history in relation to its rotation period, is just an excuse to me. "yeh im thoughtful because the stars said so" or "It's not my fault im loud and annoying! It's the stars' fault!" Yeh right!

Lets not forget also that the months are a purely human invention. We could have 4 months lasting 13 weeks each, or 24 months lasting 2 weeks each etc... So you cant base it on months even if you wanted to.
saggitariandante

Astrology

Post by saggitariandante »

Well, I totally disagree with bot of you guys, I can tell from an astrological sign, how everyone will react in a situation, I know their weaknesses and their strong spots they have as characters, sorry if you can see them, but I totally believe that one's traits can be told by his/her astrological sign! what I don't believe are the predictions, its a lie, and they never turn out true, but other than that, traits are real, I'm positive on that,
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

But how?
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

Just out of curiosity if you did beleive in astrological signs which one would you be Shadowx???
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Hehe, it is a mere coincidence my star sign is correct ;)
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Just a coincidence??? Maybe, Maybe not??? :)
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

No maybe in my world ;) There is no way any link could be established to be honest....
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

You wouldn't happen to be an Aries which happen to have a strong aggresive Personality and can be quite argumentive?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

MAHAHA! No!

Score one for the anti-star signs :D
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Then u might be a Gemini or Leo. In any case you yourself mentioned the Mere coincidence of your star sign being correct. :wink:
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

I think he would be a Capricorn if astrology was correct. He's stubborn as a mule. Like a Capricorn. No offense, shadowx.
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Ravencry wrote:I think he would be a Capricorn if astrology was correct. He's stubborn as a mule. Like a Capricorn. No offense, shadowx.
^_^ Lmao.

No offence but I was looking at arguementive signs when I thought of you shadow. Lol
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

For some reason, my intuition said scorpio. But I don't know how accurate my intuition is as of late.
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Well whatever Zodiac sign shadow is we've got the "coincidence" that the personality is correct, that's one step in proving that the stars and planets do have an effect on peoples personality.

I did a happy dance when I was correct about his zodiac sign being correct on his personality :)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”