Hunger Games!

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Ashkotewagosh

Hunger Games!

Post by Ashkotewagosh »

Has anyone read this series cuz i just finished it and it is one of the most amazing series i have ever read in my life. I love the hunger games, action, conspiracies, a little romance, and rebelious. I also wanna know what people think of it!!!
Jadis

Re: Hunger Games!

Post by Jadis »

nope, but i will now.
timemeansnothing

Post by timemeansnothing »

I'm reading it now. :) It's so good.
Ashkotewagosh

Post by Ashkotewagosh »

i know i love it and sorry for the delayed response to everyone ive been really busy lately lol hope you guys enjoy the books
PaganPanda

Post by PaganPanda »

I've started reading the first book and I love it...and if that had happened to my sister like it did prim I definitely would've done what katniss had <3
Autumnal Rose

Post by Autumnal Rose »

I've read it and I thought it (and the sequels) were brilliant. Very interested to see how it is going to translate to film in the near future.
stariebird11

Post by stariebird11 »

I absolutely LOVE the Hunger Games!! :D Can't wait for the movie; as long as it is like the book :)
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain
-Unknown
summer12

Post by summer12 »

I am so excited for this movie. I just read the whole series in under a week. I cant wait!!
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

I love the Hunger Games :)
Blessed be!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”