My friend's evil 'spirit guide'

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
AmethystQuartz

My friend's evil 'spirit guide'

Post by AmethystQuartz »

This isn't strictly a spirit guide post, or rather it is, but is isn't....
One of my freinds, i wont say his name, lets call him Chris has a so-called spirit guide called, well, lets say Alesha. She is really violent and physical, and has a lot of basically evil mates. Chris said he was going out with her but she died and they carried it on. Which is a load of $h1tE. Anyways, she went round to My freinds house and started being bratty and then violent. My freinds sis can see the spirits and she had her spirit guides, their friends(all deceased) their animals etc round. So there they were in the garden having a lesson-from one of the guides, was really one of the few pagans around in plague times. Is that the Stuarts? Anyway, Alesha wouldnt go away and then she got mad and started lashing out. Another sspirit guide, a captain was around and defended them but alesha had her gang and some of them gt really ingured. The plague spirit guide was badly injured, nearly a severed hand and my freind got three bruises,a cut on her forehead and a gash on her left calf.The captain got ashley eventually, she is being kept at close watch now.I wouldnt believe half of it if I hadnt seen proof. I can't show you that on here.

Also, i have got a new spirit guide after Anne moved on. She is a maid fom around 1875 i would say, at a guess,and she has grown attatched to me after sharing my house+my room even. That explains the feeling of someone under my bed (high sleeper)

Sorry if this is too long.
Blessed Be
AmethystQuartz
Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know,
The piper's calling you to join him,
Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: My friend's evil 'spirit guide'

Post by Symandinome »

sweetie spirits are spirits they do not suffer injuries like we do when we are alive this is all a figment of your imaginations and spirit guides are not evil if they are evil they wouldnt be a spirit guide ;)
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

I agree, the spirits can't get severely injured in the sense we can. Take a few deep breathes, if this is going on it is not your responsibility, nor anyone elses' who still has a physical body.
as for an 'evil' guide. I've encountered one similar, but they're not evil. It was my old roommate's guide (a man that turned hawk and back) and she despised me because she thought I was stupid and her gods would 'never' be my gods (only other Anubis worshiper I've ever met). I tried to help her, guided her through some meditations, then one night I sleep and this guy appears in my dream and starts fighting me. I whoop his butt, wake up and realized it was her guide. He was extremely possessive of her and her anger towards me gave him a new person to focus his anger.

If you start getting hurt, worry. If not, its all in the spiritual realms, don't. Its not for us with mortal bodies to become champion of spirits.
AmethystQuartz

Post by AmethystQuartz »

You know this wasnt my post except for the end my friends sister put it up.I should have said. I said that to her but she wouldnt listen. She calls herself pagan and says satan appeared in her garden. :twisted:
AmethystQuartz

Post by AmethystQuartz »

how do you edit your posts?
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

You can not edit your post. We have too many people doing this and deleting post, which make holes in the thread. SO Pm me what you want your entire post to say and I will edit it for you.
AmethystQuartz

Post by AmethystQuartz »

Its ok so long as ppl know that it was a dual account and it wasnt my post. what really happened was my friend did have a vindictive spirit guide which wasleading him into danger and would not let us help. It attemyed to scaree them off by being poltergiesty and creating temperature drops. it did ttempt to hurt her sg but obv could not. Please not it is not a dual account any more my friend is setting one up for her sis.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”