WOAH KITTY<3

Discussion about pets, familiars, animal totems, animal spirits, pet ghosts, and more. All animal talk, crazy and normal, is welcome here.
Savi Moon Silk

WOAH KITTY<3

Post by Savi Moon Silk »

What I am about to explain, may sound a bit silly, but...
My cat, Badger is a black Bombay. ( i don't think bombays come in any other colour. xD )
Well, she was a stray kitten we found wandering around our house. I convinced my mother to let us keep her. we've had her for about 5-7 months. She's almost fully grown. She's never really taken an interest in me.. until now. She used to be extremely attached to my sister. But since I've been learning and practicing to control and direct my energy for simple daily tasks, she hasn't been around my sister much. Last night I was petting her, and she leaned against my leg and I was sitting on the ground with her. I focused my energy and directed it to her, trying to sooth her and make her as calm as possible. Well, it worked. I'm not sure what this is now, But she'll meow at me whenever I walk by, she'll follow me when I call her, and she loves being around me. she is currently sleeping next to me right now. She's been showing me great amounts of affection. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks!
Blessed be
~Savi
lily

Re: WOAH KITTY<3

Post by lily »

I am new to this chat room, but I have had serveral cats in my years. What I have been told by my grandmother is when a cat has chosen you as their familiar you will have a deep connection with them. They can comfort you when you are in need as well as you can comfort them, they will speak to you. Cats are very vocal and they have different meows for different things they want to express, it takes a little bit to understand what they have to say or want. Perhaps you have an infinity for spirit. Sometimes cats will take you in as a child of their own. I had a white cat that did that, he use to leave mice and snails on my pillow of my bed. My grandmother told me not to offend him by throwing his provisions away. I would have to make sure he seen me put what ever he left me in a tupperware container and put it in the fridge. Then when he was out hunting I would bury it in the back yard. Not sure if this will help or not, but it was what I was told.

lily
Savi Moon Silk

Re: WOAH KITTY<3

Post by Savi Moon Silk »

lily wrote:I am new to this chat room, but I have had serveral cats in my years. What I have been told by my grandmother is when a cat has chosen you as their familiar you will have a deep connection with them. They can comfort you when you are in need as well as you can comfort them, they will speak to you. Cats are very vocal and they have different meows for different things they want to express, it takes a little bit to understand what they have to say or want. Perhaps you have an infinity for spirit. Sometimes cats will take you in as a child of their own. I had a white cat that did that, he use to leave mice and snails on my pillow of my bed. My grandmother told me not to offend him by throwing his provisions away. I would have to make sure he seen me put what ever he left me in a tupperware container and put it in the fridge. Then when he was out hunting I would bury it in the back yard. Not sure if this will help or not, but it was what I was told.

lily
Thank you! She is very vocal and we hold conversations about out day. hehe. Great info!

Return to “Animals and Pets”