How Accurate is Numerology?

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Greek_Male_Witch

How Accurate is Numerology?

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I decided I should open my horizons to new divination methods, I mean I like tarot but I want to learn more divination methods, so I chose numerology for begginers (its a book), what you guys think about Numerology? is it accurate?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Re: How Accurate is Numerology?

Post by Symandinome »

what i know of numerology i like but i dont know too much about it.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

I think that yes, numerology can be quite accurate.

Having said that, the system that I have found to be even more accurate is Human Pin Code developed by Douglas Forbes.

Human Pin Code (ISBN186916001-0) incorporates numerology as well as aspects of astrology and octagon theorem and takes it way beyond those analysis / predictive systems through analysis of nine-year elemental creative and destructive life-cycles.

Birth to age 9: creative Air cycle (intellect, learning)
9 to age 18: creative Water cycle (emotions)
18 to age 27: creative Fire cycle (enthusiasm, drive)
27 to age 36: creative Earth cycle (security, grounding, material wealth)
36 to age 45: destructive Air cycle (tearing down of destructive thought patterns and belief systems and, if successful, the discovery of new levels of intellect and learning)
45 to age 54: destructive Fire cycle (tearing down of previous destructive motivations and, if successful, the establishment of new enthusiasm and drive)
54 to age 63: destructive Water cycle (tearing down of previous destructive emotional patterns and, if successful, the development of deeper emotional understanding both self and for others)
63 to age 72: destructive Earth cycle (tearing down of previous destructive security, grounding and material systems and, if successful, the establishment of more stable systems)
age 72 onwards: the creative life-cycles commence again supported by a lifetime's worth of wisdom and experience enabling the individual to grow even further...
and so on.....
until the individual passes beyond.

Forbes found in his research that the initial creative cycle was not absolutely mirrored in the subsequent destructive cycle ie Air > Water > Fire > Earth in the creative cycle altered to Air > Fire > Water > Earth in the destructive cycle.... hope that makes sense.

He also found that the mother's emotional state at conception, during pregnancy and at birth has a major impact on the life path of the individual and the father's attitude toward the mother (or absence there of) in turn plays a major role, something that is also recognised as significant in Past Life Regression therapy.

Anyway, totally fascinating stuff and not necessarily what you asked for.... :)

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
FireQueen

Post by FireQueen »

Just wanted to add a quote that I stumbled over a few moments ago that I think perfectly explains what I mean when I say "if successful" in the destructive cycles:
Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is enlightenment. ~ Lao Tzu
Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

FireQueen I find amazing what you described, I already ordered a book "Numerology for begginers" and I will start right away when I receive it!
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

My numbers fit me about 97% so yes, I think it is very accurate. Please try it if you have any doubts. Go find your own number and see if it works.
roseonfire

Post by roseonfire »

I've found it to be quite accurate for me. And I've been able to pick out which some of my friends fell into without knowing their numbers prior.
The Goddess is like the moon itself, guiding us in our darkest moments.

Return to “General Divination”