I actually don't know...

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
moonlit

I actually don't know...

Post by moonlit »

Usually the whole spirits and ghosts and entities are in my field of knowledge but I have no idea what this might be.

Its usually at night when I just settled into bed (ya know got in a comfy sopt) when all of a sudden I see this black figure comming into the room. it looks like it has a head but there is like a hood over it or something. the rest of the body is just like really black mucky smoke. So it comes into the room and huvers over me. I get really scared and i usually close my eyes and just try to sleep (which is weird for me cuz I'd usually stair at whatever is scarring me and say a protection spell or something, and its strange that I do nothing to protect myself) The thing never does anything to me that i know of cuz I shortly fall asleep afterwards. any Ideas on what could be happening here?
**Nothing is set in stone**

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”