Well...I'm officially freaked out now.....

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
Wolf*

Well...I'm officially freaked out now.....

Post by Wolf* »

okay....you may choose to believe me, you may choose to laugh and call me a lier, the choice is yours.

I had a dream a few weeks ago, I don't remmber much, but I remember stumbling into a room, and in the room there is a shelf with Aleister Crowleys Thoth tarot deck on it...( the funny thing is, up until this point I've only read about crowley making a tarot deck, I've never accually seen it)

about a week later..

I'm browsing online for tarot cards and I find a picture of the Thoth tarot deck...and its exactly like the one in my dream. --Its the one with the snakes forming a figure 8 with yin yangs in the loops, and it has Thoth written on it-- At this point I'm kinda freaked....

So now, at this point I'm just thinking "WHAT THE f*ck?!?!" :shock:
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Someone(like a spirit guide) is showing you that you need to buy this deck and work with it.
Do you do tarot cards anyway?

hedge
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Yes, the deck I currently own is the Hanson-Roberts deck. But I guess I should get this deck as well, to see what this dream means...
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Yes Crowley's Thoth decks are quite strange indeed. One of my friends, a few years back, lent me their deck and when I would read with it, let's just say there was more power there than what I was ready for. If it is calling to you, then you must rise up and answer the call. The Thoth deck is notorious for containing crazy energy!

Good luck,

bsp
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Well, now thats very interesting indeed. I can't resist a comment like that. Now I just need to find a place to get one and the Book of Thoth to go with it :?
---Wolf---

sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

you HAVE to get one now!
you can get them online...let's see....www.isis.com.....see if that works.
if not..i'll find the site...you can order ANYTHING from there.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

sheherazade wrote:you HAVE to get one now!
you can get them online...let's see....www.isis.com.....see if that works.
if not..i'll find the site...you can order ANYTHING from there.

I'm a teenager.....that means no credit card, and that means no ordering online for me :cry:

Thanks for the thought though. The best chance I have is finding it at Barns and Nobles...but I suppose there is a slight chance my parents would order it if I give them the money..... :?
---Wolf---

sheherazade

Post by sheherazade »

ooohh...
ask your parents tho...can't hurt.my dad bought me new cards for my birthday cause that's what i wanted.
i don't know what i would do without online shopping.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I have good and bad news, well, for me anyway. I sure yall could care less. But anyway

I can get the deck (no I still haven't gotten it yet, I just recently had the balls to ask my mom about it). But there is a catch. I was hoping I could get it for christmas, but, no, she will not get me any occult items, I have to by them with my own money no matter what holiday it is. So now all I have to do is save up the money. And by decembers end, I should have enough gift money to buy the deck (I'm 15 and no job, I stay broke). But next summer I'll be working and should definatly be able to put money aside for all the occult books and supplies I need, emphasis on books, I love to read. And now...my happy dance! Image
---Wolf---

Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

sorry for bringin up this post again but did u get the cards wolf?
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Unfortunately, no…as stated earlier in this topic, I am not anywhere close any store that sells them, and without a credit card I can not order online…….I was just thinking about this thread recently actually, and after some thinking, I still may be able to get them if I get a friend of mine to order them offline. *sigh* It’s just difficult with my parents though, as you may have noticed, they make it a bit difficult for me to get quality supplies such as that….. :(
---Wolf---

Hera#76

Cards

Post by Hera#76 »

Sounds a bit naff probably but do you not think that perhaps this is also a sign. These cards sound pretty powerful and they are calling to you. You are meant to get them. Lack of funds is prohibiting this. Perhaps the lack of money is also a sign. Maybe you are expected to read up about these cards and find out more about the actual cards first before you buy them. That way you will fully understand their potential and what can be done with them and you will also appreciate having them more, if you have to wait and research them more?

Just a thought. Maybe you are destined to have these cards and understand your dream, but destiny is not ready for you yet?
Bubbles float because they are light and happy; don't let life wear you down!
FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Hmm... I've heard that it's bad luck to buy your own cards.

Maybe someone else is supposed to get them for you?
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

I am getting the deck!!! I gave my girlfriends brother the money, and he'll order them online for me!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm happy ^_^
---Wolf---

FatalMind

Post by FatalMind »

Aha!

So someone else IS getting them for you..

Fantastic.

Enjoy them. :)

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”