What in the world did I to deserve this?!

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
EclecticThira

What in the world did I to deserve this?!

Post by EclecticThira »

I'm just going to go ahead and tell my story.
There's this boy in my class that I really have a crush on. I am in love with him, but he don't seem to care about me at all. And my bestfriend is... well, I'm really close to create a huge fight with her. She says that she don't love him at all, but still, she keeps trying to prove to him that she is better than me. Everytime she isn't in school, he always talk to me, and we have fun, but while she is there, she just grabs his attention and leaves me standing alone. What the hell should I do? I can't just sit there and watch her steal my chance to make him like me! But I think it may be too late. He doesn't talk to me anymore, and he act to me as if I was a stranger. Today is my 14th birthday. I haven't been happy at all today. At school, she sat beside him on a bench, and i wanted to sit next to her, and he placed his leg at my place because he didn't want me to sit there. I asked why I couldn't sit there, and he said: Because she is my bestfriend! *holds her tight* My heart broke at that moment and I left.. I know most of you would find it idiotic to make all that fuzz about a boy, and would say that I should just leave him alone. But I can't leave somebody that I have so many feelings for. And it would mean leaving my bestfriend as well. But I'm not sure if she is my bestfriend anymore..
Oh, and another thing. I have sooo bad luck. He wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to me today, wich I hoped for all day that he would, and then of course, my teacher comes up to me and says happy birthday to me, and after saying thanks, I look for my love, and he was turning away from me. My "friend" said that he looked disapointed because it looked like Igave a shit about him. I try so hard to make him like me, and she doesn't even say that she like him, but his name is all that comes out of her mouth. I don't know what I did to deserve this crap.
Anyway, this probably wasn't interesting to read about at all, but that's my story, and I wished that you could help me out in it..
Thanks.
"If you don't listen, you will not hear.
If you don't look, you will not see.
And if you don't think, you will not know,
what is right and what is wrong."
LA-Fairy

Re: What in the world did I to deserve this?!

Post by LA-Fairy »

That's a messed up situation.
I've been there.
I've been on both sides really. And when I had the boyfriend and my friend was with us, I tried to make it feel like a group, and not have her with me, just in case he doesn't give me his full attention.

I would sit back, and let them have at each other. Soon, somebody else will come along, that is in love with you as well.
EclecticThira

Post by EclecticThira »

I just can't sit there, watching. :(
I wish I could, but I really like this guy. I have no idea what's happening in my life anymore. It looks like people is making fun if me on Facebook as well, and I just don't get why. Im not one of those girls who nobody like, so i don't get what is going on. I'm crying at this very moment, on my freakin' birthday. And what if this somebody who is supposed to love me, never arrives? Then what?
Blackcat101

Post by Blackcat101 »

You can't trust anyone these days. I advise my daughters never discuss your private life with friends. Don't put your personal business on Facebook. My daughters are very beautiful and get a lot of jealousy and have to be very careful not to discuss romantic issues with 'friends'. Pretend to have a mad crush on someone else that you don't actually like and she will probably go after him instead. Don't let her see that what she is doing is upsetting you, just laugh at her and tell her you don't like him anymore. My daughter made the mistake of telling a much older woman (22) she's 16 that she thought a boy on their course was cute. This woman who is a psycho and on medication went straight up to the guy and asked him for his phone number (he's 17). Then she started writing on his Facebook 'I can't wait to see you tomorrow X'. He was horrified and deleted the comment. It's just the way of the world nowadays. Everyone thinks it's a competition. You could always do a binding spell on her to stop her harming you. Just look one up under spells.
EclecticThira

Post by EclecticThira »

It's sounds like a good idea to pretend I don't like him anymore, but I can't pretend i don't like him when I become jalous. Or what if she takes him, thinking I don't love him anymore. I cry myself to sleep every night now, I'm just so sad. But I did a spell a few weeks ago, a love spell. Because in the days before, he was acting so sweet to me. But I shouldn't have done the spell, because I think it was real love going on before I did it, so maybe it had a reversed effect doing the spell. Because after I did it, he ignored me completely, and was like a totally different person. :(
I tried undoing the spell yesterday, but I couldn't consentrate, I was crying a lot.. I usually don't cry, but thinking of that I would never have him, and the visions of him and my "friend" flirting replaying in my head, I can't stop the tears from falling. I don't know what to do... Everything I want is him to love me back.
WhiteValcery

Post by WhiteValcery »

Well to me he sounds like a player, a player means he changes his mind about girls every day.
So if i was you then i would try to get over him since he well might break your heart.
Or he could be a man whore.
Blackcat101

Post by Blackcat101 »

It sounds like she has already taken him. You really need to stop showing that you care. If she was your friend she wouldn't want to upset you like this. I don't know if the boy is the same age, but they are two years below girls maturity wise so don't expect too much from a 14 year old boy.
The Judge

Post by The Judge »

I'll agree on the majority for that Blackcat, but not all guys are like that.

But I do agree with the rest. If she truly was your friend she wouldn't be doing this.
Do not attempt, Achieve
Do not hear, Listen
Do not go blindly forward, See
Do not judge, Understand
Do not forget, for in this you shall learn nothing
-The Judge
EclecticThira

Post by EclecticThira »

He is not the player, it's her. I know, she isn't really a friend, who wants to see me sad, and treats me like that. I told her how i feel about him and her and she went mad: "I DON'T LIKE HIM, GOD!" and I am afraid that if I fight with her a lot about it, she will just give a shit about me and take him for good.

Return to “For Everyone”