Feedback on a Black Love Binding Spell I Did?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
terrysangel

Feedback on a Black Love Binding Spell I Did?

Post by terrysangel »

a couple of weeks ago, I performed a black love binding spell. I also started doing a "come to me" love spell which I am continuing through this entire moon phase. I will start at the beginning.......About three years ago, I met a man at work I fell head over heals in love with. A great man. There was never anything between us except friendship, though. He treated me in a special way. Well, I had to leave and go to another office for about two years and we didn't see each other during that time. I came back and he seemed to have changed. Almost ignoring me. That was about eight months ago. My feelings for him continue to be as strong today as yesterday. Well, after I did these spells, he has been avoiding me. I only see him about twice a month for about four hours. Well, this week was the first time I really saw him since doing the spells.....he walked in the room...trying to avoid eye contact with me.

I forced him to look at me during our meeting, though, and it was tremendous! Our eyes met and it was like they were somehow attached by magnets. We held each others gaze for the longest time...had never happened before. Then we both became aware of others talking around us and I don't know who looked away first. After that, he looked at me easily and periodically in the meeting. After the meeting was over, he just sat there almost looking dejected. I felt a sense of power that I had never felt before. He watched me intently afterwards but never really said anything. I put my hand on his shoulder (which was VERY unlike me!!) as he sat there and I told him bye as I walked out the door. He is usually the first one to beat it out the door after the meeting is over. Not this time, though. He only left AFTER I did. I have never been so bold around him....only very nervous. No more, though.

Is something happening with him as a result of these spells??? Something with me?? I love him soooo much and have for so long. I just want him to see and experience the love I have for him. Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated..
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

1: a new person to the forum, and the first thing you ask about pertains to a love spell. This begs the question, have you done magick before or was this your first try?

2: "black love binding"...I'm sorry, but there are just so many things wrong with just those three words.....
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Be nice, Wolf. Yes, they are valid points and I don't like them either, but at least try to help her out.

Terrysangel, there is absolutely NO NEED for any magic here. You seem to have created a lot of magic of your own!! As in love, not as in a 'black love binding'. Honestly, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN.

Firstly, the fact that you call it a 'black' spell means that you know it's not nice. I guess you mean 'black' as in 'dark, evil, wrong' so WHY are you doing it to this person you feel so good about?

And you seem to have a very forceful personality. You said you used a 'binding spell' and that you 'forced' him to make eye contact with you. Sounds like you have a bit of an impatient temperament. You can't rush these things. Just let them take time.
terrysangel

Re: Feedback on a Love Binding Spell I Did?

Post by terrysangel »

I am really sorry. I didn't mean to make anyone angry. I do apologize. I guess the thing is I was just so frustrated when he wouldn't talk to me or even tell me what I had done. I do love him a lot. I am usually patient, but in this case, I wasn't. This was some of my first stuff and I WON'T EVER do it again. If I could take it away, I would, but I can't. Now, I feel really bad. When I say "black" I didn't know it was wrong, bad or evil. Just thought that was the name of it. Someone I know told me I should try it and that they had done it before and it worked great. When I say I forced him to look at me, I meant that during the meeting, I addressed him personally and he had no choice but to look at me or else everyone would have known that something was up and neither one of us would have wanted that. Please forgive me. I don't like making enemies. Will you all give me another chance? I'm not a bad person, honest. Just really frustrated..... :cry:
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

No, I do like you, honest, but I'm no good at words really. It's fine. I just thought that you were being a little impatient with it. But if you feel this much for the guy, there is no need to cast spells, the magic is already there!

Don't feel bad......I reread it and it does sound a little irate - I didn't intend it that way. It's just that in this forum we have a lot of people who come on and go 'I want a spell to make this guy love me, I don't care how I do it and I don't care about the ethics' and in those cases, they do what you do and just post straight away without introducing themselves. Try posting in the 'Introduce Yourself' forum about yourself and you are well on the way to being a respected member of the forum!

:D
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

Its ok if your a beginner because you didnt really know. The first time you hear witchcraft is real you think "yay i can do a love spell and get whatever man I want". well I did but it wasnt until i researched a lot more that I realise you cant and thank god I didnt. If you really wanna stop the spell you gonna have to do an "undo it" spell. A proper one takes time but its very effective.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”