too many Sci'Fi's?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

too many Sci'Fi's?

Post by Firebird »

Maybe I've lost my mind, or watched too may SciFis. but as I was sitting in the tree-house doing my evening meditation, I heard a weird sound, it was pretty late, about 1:30-2:oo am. I was unable to see because I am inside a tent. I became aware of a real faint beep. I was unable to tell from which direction it came, and then I began to think, if this keeps up I won't be able to sleep. I listened for about 5 min, it seamed to come from behind me and then the sound began to encircle the tree-house, at one point it got slightly louder but it was still very faint. It circled once and then the sound got fainter and fainter until I couldn't hear it anymore. I imagined it to be a small orb, like that thing they had to catch at the games in the Harry Potter movie.
This is how the sound went...it was quite rhythmic . beep, beep, beep...beep, beep, beep...beep, beep, beep... the sound was so tiny it was kinda like the real high frequency you hear in a hearing test. Ok so is it time to commit me?
Blessings to you all, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Aryn

Re: too many Sci'Fi's?

Post by Aryn »

Is it weird that I know exactly the kind of sound you mean? I feel like I hear that a lot, always when I'm by myself and I never know what it is and tend to either forget about it, or decide I was hearing things!
Some days it's better just to head for the hills and dance in the rain.

Namaste
lilmizsunshine727

Post by lilmizsunshine727 »

Okay- I've had the same experience...What the what??? :?
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. -William Shakespeare
Zili

Post by Zili »

I remember seeing on an educational show that some people can hear electronic devices, mechanical noise, and other "unnatural" noises from far distances could be that?

but i know what you mean with the noise I know that one all too well myself.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ya, I dunno. I don't really hear that well anyway, save for the high frequency stuff. Just the fact the the sound encircled the tent kinda freaked me out. Sound is really weird for me ( possibly a consequence of loud rock and roll, and I have had a perforated eardrum) Sometime my ears ring so loud I can hear the people in the house next door talking...while the high pitch ring is occurring. I can never really make out what they are saying, its more like kinda muffled mumbling.
So, UFO, or bad ears ...whatever, I have yet to hear this little beep again. blue_flee
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

How odd..but so normal, maybe? We're shifting, and this could be a symptom of our shifting conciousness as we enter the the new age of 2012. I too have heard the beep while meditating lately. What is it? I don't know, but I do believe it has to do with the shift.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “Beyond the Earth”