"invocation of the spirits"

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
holyguardians

"invocation of the spirits"

Post by holyguardians »

anyone in here tried to invoked spirits?!!
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

It's not advisable holyguardians. I think seeing as you are quite inexperienced, you could invoke things you didn't mean to and that can cause a LOT of trouble. Trust me, I've tried.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

This is a topic the highly interests me as well. Though I am not experienced enough to handle it, I would love to hear from somebody who has tried it.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

I tried, but nothing much happened, really. Didn't see anything, and all that happened was a hairspray can fell over in the bathroom. Funny things happen in my house since, though.
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

You are also the same age as I am, and no offense but most magic workers our age are not exactly the most experienced in this field of practice......
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Very true. I was a bit of a fluffy back then.

:oops:
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Anyway you are not going to see anything unless useing a black mirror, crystal ball, ect...

And scrying with those items is a skill I still have not gotten down...

*sigh* I hate it when my inexperience shows...

But enough spamming of Holy's topic, can we get an experienced witch in here to set us younguns straight?
---Wolf---

moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I'm not exactly sure what your personal deffinition of invoking spirits is but here is mine:

Invoke
*To call on (a higher power) for assistance, support, or inspiration: “Stretching out her hands she had the air of a Greek woman who invoked a deity” (Ford Madox Ford).

*To summon with incantations; conjure.

I have done it but I'd rather not post my whole story on why and how and everything on here. If you really really need to know then just drop me a privet message or something. I wouldn't really call myself volentarily expirienced (I've practiced about 5 years) but situations have happend where I just had to "do it" so yea.....

I have also evoked:

*to draw forth or bring out something latent, hidden, or unexpressed: (ex evoke laughter; educed significance from the event; trying to elicit the truth.)

same messege to this as above.
**Nothing is set in stone**
holyguardians

Post by holyguardians »

Thanks for the advice ..and for the concern you've given,umm can you tell me in pm what happen when you tried..and i dont wanna offense everybody in here,,yeah we need to be experinced we have to study so we can learn..theres so many i guess who practiced this thing so longer time but nothin happen cuz its he/her whose the issue.what i mean we need the rituals we need the item we need to learn that craft,but whose in the center of this.."US".if its in us..if we have the positive and the powerful energy..we can do things happened..i dunno hope blackedrose understand me as i msg you..its in my head,,but dont see me like a freeking one,,im juz saying my opinion..

peace out..

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”