air/spirit

Talk, spells, rituals, and questions about the four elements.
fatherearth

air/spirit

Post by fatherearth »

my friend here is probably spirit and he needs help on how to use it/contact it? smileydance please
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: air/spirit

Post by Firebird »

I'm sorry I don't quite understand your question, could you get a little more detailed? FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
raynelae

Re: air/spirit

Post by raynelae »

If you mean his element is spirit, then I suppose you're asking how he can connect to spirit? If so, here goes...
A spirit element will have a nice connection to all the four classical elements, as well as the Goddess. Spirit people are obviously deeply spiritual. Their concerns may not be like the average persons. They are connected deep within themselves. If this describes your friend, there is a good chance he is spirit. Connecting with spirit takes effort..but you can't make it seem hard. It just takes work and time, like all the lessons learned when one practices the Craft. One must look within and spend time connecting with the Goddess. Spirit would be good at healing because they are tapped in to the energies that are good when working healing magick. Hmm..if you need me to elaborate I will try my best.
Blessings )O(
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “The Elements - Earth, Fire, Air, and Water”