Fallen Angel Oracle Cards

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Violet

Post by Violet »

Last night my husband gave me my first present for Solstice, because he didn't want to wait. It was a box of the Fallen Angel Oracle Cards that I saw in Barnes and Noble weeks before. I have fallen in love with these cards and spent lengthy time with them last night.

There are 72 cards, featuring beautiful artwork of cemetery photography combined with animal images. Each card features a fallen angel taken from the writings of Johann Weyer.

My research into the cards has uncovered even more texts relevant to my interest in Goetic Magick. My reflections last night added more to my grimoire and my self-revelation.

I feel very comfortable with these fallen angels. I anticipate my first reading and further interaction through my journal.
raynelae

Re: Fallen Angel Oracle Cards

Post by raynelae »

Beautiful cards!
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Violet

Post by Violet »

raynelae wrote:Beautiful cards!
Thank you, raynelae!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356056191.186838.jpg
I was able to do my first reading with them yesterday. They are very beautiful and peaceful, and the energy in the reading was very "heart-centered" which is what I feel very strongly as we approach the Solstice. The cards shift from conflict to deep empathy to mindful peace.
raynelae

Re: Fallen Angel Oracle Cards

Post by raynelae »

I feel the same thing happening in my life.... :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~

Return to “General Divination”