One Card in the Tarot

For discussion and questions about the tarot.
AnuChild

One Card in the Tarot

Post by AnuChild »

Okay, I understand that's it's something of a no-no to give yourself a reading, but I have only been doing very basic readings on myself, nothing specific, just general knowledge. But whenever I do a reading on myself, the Page of Rods shows up. And I mean everytime. S/he always appears in my present. Does anyone know what this means?
Come, heart, where hill is heaped upon hill:
For there the mystical brotherhood
Of sun and moon and hollow and wood
And river and stream work out their will.

W. B. Yeats, Into the Twilight
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

It can mean different things. I mean each tarot deck ,i have, give a different meaning to each card. If I was using the tarot i always use, I would say it means someone young is infulencing your life right now. My tarot gives the meaning of:
upright- a boy with fair hair
reversed- a girl with fair hair
Hope this helps.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Hi Anu,

If the Page of Wands keeps appearing then there is probably a message from the card that is about you. It usually represents someone young (often in other decks the Pages are known as Princesses) and the energy of wands represents the fire and passion in your life. This indicates that there is a tiny upsurge in power and passion in your life and wands are so expansive that it often indicates small trips as well. It can mean news from far away places as well. This page is often helpful to others but can also be a little dramatic when it comes there own energy. I think that the card is telling you that you have good energy and ability but still need to work on refining that energy toward the status of the Queen. But, it indicates that you are on a good path, so keep on moving!!

Good Luck,

bsp

Return to “Tarot Talk”