My Spirit Guide never comes

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

I have tried so many times through meditation and without meditation but none of my spirit guides come. I can't feel any presence. Help, please?
Spirit does not have to be touched
Spirit does not have to be seen
Spirit does not have to be heard
Spirit simply is ......
Zili

Re: My Spirit Guide never comes

Post by Zili »

either you're not focused enough or they aren't ready to reveal themselves, give it time.
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Zili wrote:either you're not focused enough or they aren't ready to reveal themselves, give it time.
To be honest, I don't think I focused. I think I just expected it to show up.. Hm.. I'll try again tomorrow morning with a candle to meditate upon.
Spirit simply is ......
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Actually, I honestly don't even think I have one... I have asked many times for them to reveal themselves and nothing. Nothing in dreams, meditation, the real world, thoughts, etc. I give up.
Spirit simply is ......
Violet

Post by Violet »

Here are some pages excerpted from a book I'm reading right now called Lightworker, by Sahvanna Arienta.

I hope they offer you some food for thought. I know there are many different definitions of spirit guides. This gave me a lot to think about, and I hope it helps. In order to hear, see, feel or sense your spirit guide more clearly, you will have to release your ego, which is exactly what is telling you that you don't have a spirit guide. Worry or unbelief may be blocking you.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... e30255.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... dffffd.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 7c3d30.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 395b92.jpg
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Violet Flower Witch wrote:Here are some pages excerpted from a book I'm reading right now called Lightworker, by Sahvanna Arienta.

I hope they offer you some food for thought. I know there are many different definitions of spirit guides. This gave me a lot to think about, and I hope it helps. In order to hear, see, feel or sense your spirit guide more clearly, you will have to release your ego, which is exactly what is telling you that you don't have a spirit guide. Worry or unbelief may be blocking you.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... e30255.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... dffffd.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 7c3d30.jpg
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg5 ... 395b92.jpg
Earlier on today, I began to release my ego and know that I have one, and meditated. But no one came. I've still asked many times, but it's never happened. I've never even obtained any guidance from spirit guides (I went through all my dream journals, none of them seemed like guidance; I've never been protected from negative influences and situations, etc).

I've waited for ages and nothing; I am frustrated with my spirit guide(s). I've told them today several times that I need them now. I really do, because if they don't help me, I don't think I will be able to carry on my spiritual journey. I need guidance from my spirit guide right now about it.
Spirit simply is ......
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

This may be a little out of left field, but might your spirit guide be someone in real life whom you know? Maybe they won't appear to you in meditation because they're already in your mundane life.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Xiao Rong wrote:This may be a little out of left field, but might your spirit guide be someone in real life whom you know? Maybe they won't appear to you in meditation because they're already in your mundane life.
I don't think so since I haven't let the house in 2 months and it's definitely no one in my family.
Spirit simply is ......
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

I think I just met her during a guided meditation! She had medium brown hair that fell to just to her chest and she was wearing a white, long dress. She was also wearing a pentacle necklace. I asked for her name and she said it was Alice. I asked her what was her purpose in guiding me, and she said that her job is to guide me spiritually (which brought my attention back to her necklace). Alice was so loving and we hugged and held hands and I could feel this deep connection. She also told me when to come back to the world. She said "Go now, Carmen. It's time to go back." And I am so glad she called me Carmen because that is my female name yet I haven't changed my legal name yet (I'm male-to-female trans). I am so glad. Thank you everyone.

Now my question is, how do I get to become more closer to her? I have not found a guided meditation to develop a good relationship with your spirit guides, only ones for meeting them. I am no good at meditating without guidance. If anyone has or could write up a guided meditation for this so I can record it myself, thank you. Or is there a way of developing a relationship with them without meditating and on this plane? Oh, and how do I meet my other guides without contacting Alice again?
Spirit simply is ......
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

I don't have a lot of experience with spirit guides, but I'm really happy for you that you found Alice!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

Thank you, Xiao.

I just had my first conversation with Alice and I thought I would share it (by the way, I am clairaudient so I hear things).

Me: Alice, are you here?
Alice: Yes.
Me: Are you of Light?
Me: What is your purpose?
Alice: To guide you spiritually?
Me: Are you my primary guide?
Me: How many guides do I have?
Alice: Two.
Me: When will I transition (male-to-female)?
Alice: I am not here to tell you that.
Me: What book on anything spiritual should I buy next?
Alice: Complete Book of Witchcraft.

And I would like to note that every time I ask her what spiritual book I should buy next, she tells me 'Complete Book of Witchcraft'. There must be some information I need for my journey in there so I am going to buy it next week.
Spirit simply is ......
Violet

Post by Violet »

Thank you for sharing this, because it helps me validate my experiences with my spirit guide too. I have seen her in dreams, and felt deep love radiating from her. It's hard to accept that someone would love me so much. I really only experience her in the dream realm, though I express my feelings and request guidance during the day.
Witchy333

Post by Witchy333 »

I realise this has validated your experiences, Violet Flower Witch, but it appears that I was tricked... It was just my imagination. I can't believe it. I had so much hope. Someone said that to find out if it is really your spirit guide, ask it a simple question to which you know no answer to. I asked "What is the name of the third chapter in Complete Book of Witchcraft"? The reply was "Energy and meditation". It was not. It's actually to do with tools and clothing (if I remember correctly). Sorry for this. I don't think I'll ever meet my spirit guides, unless in a lucid dream. I actually asked for my first lucid dream last night from my spirit guides (I've been practising lucid dreaming techniques for two weeks now) and instead I dreamt about "my brother's evil spirit guides that destroyed the world"....

I also asked "Are you my imagination" several times and 'she' said "Yes" all the time. When I do a visualisation meditation, I make up things all the time. The only way for me to meet my spirit guides is in a lucid dream, but I'm not getting any ::darkmood::

I began just began a blog today and is the link to my post about this: http://carmenandherjourney.wordpress.co ... agination/

One more thing, when I did ask for a lucid dream to meet them, I got this instead (I didn't remember the entire dream, only keywords):
Flowers
Feeling of death
Tears
Danger
Evil spirit guides
"All the bits are coming" which was whispered over and over again by an "evil spirit guide".
Guilt
"I didn't mean to", I kept on hearing that too.
Plus, the world was destroyed...

What could that mean? This is the first time that I cannot interpret a dream, and it is definitely not fear as I don't fear spirits, death and similar things.
Spirit simply is ......
Holdasown

Post by Holdasown »

Oh the spirit guide <shakes both fists in the air>. I had never had any experience with mine either. Guided mediations and all the riggamaroll. I finally gave up after a year or so. I trust that one is there and working in my favor. I don't bother trying to contact them.
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

Take heart, they usually only show up when the situation is dire, eg you are in total crisis or worse. Sometimes people only see them as they are dying, or near death. To materialise on the earthly plane or meet you on the astral, there has to be a really good reason.

You may be lucky to see them once or twice in your life.

Don't forget that sometimes they appear in the form of birds and animals. Even as a familiar!

There was a case last month of a dolphin saving a woman and her dog from drowning. I think this is a good example.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Watch-Po ... 4873.shtml

Brightest blessings
I am that which is attained at the end of desire

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”