Psychic Teachers

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Wicce Lorrie

Psychic Teachers

Post by Wicce Lorrie »

The best program I suggest is on iTunes. It's a podcast called, Psychic Teachers, host by Deb Bowen and Samantha Fey. They are PHENOMENAL! Their program is more appropriate for advanced witches.

They are very advanced but have a very humble way of showing it. They speak of fantastic things that has happened to them in their majiack and just everyday spiritual living in non-showy, non-conceited way, but very sincere about it. I think one of the main resaons why they are so advanced--and an important way to become advanced--is they never doubt. The never feel things are coincidences, or doubt what they've seen or heard.

Anyway, their program is awesome and the best podcast on iTunes, in my opinion. They are indeed teachers! :D

You can also listen to them at thier website at: http://www.psychicteachers.com/
AnaisStar

Re: Psychic Teachers

Post by AnaisStar »

I LOVE them!

They are so funny and cover a great range of topics and are very knowledgeable. They have some of the best podcasts on working with crystals.

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”