The Most Amazing Feeling

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
IrishStrong

The Most Amazing Feeling

Post by IrishStrong »

Attention staff: Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I browsed around and finally settled on this just because I'm waaaay too excited to wait just longer!

The most amazing thing just happened. Since it is a full moon, I decided that it was a good time to have my first ritual! It wasn't anything fancy, really. I had a bowl of water, a lighter, and opened my dorm window to represent water, fire, and wind...unfortunately I didn't really have anything for earth, but I mentioned it and apologized about that to the Goddess as I was speaking.

At first, I felt awkward, sitting in the middle of my floor struggling to find the words to say...but then I got a calling to rest my hands in the water. After doing so, I immediately felt a surge of energy run through me, and somehow the words just started falling out.

As I was speaking to the Goddess and Athena (my deity), the most amazing thing happened. I felt cool waves of energy wash over my arms, as if someone were stroking them lovingly as I was speaking. The coolness breezed over my face a few times as well.

At first, I tried to write it off as air, but there is no wind blowing currently, and the feeling was much too cold and powerful. So...I've decided that what I was feeling was the Goddess and perhaps the deity, giving me comfort as I thanked them for calling me down this path, and for many other improvements that have happened in my life since taking my first steps.

Sorry if this bored you, but I just had to tell someone. Anyone, really. It was the most powerful, exhilarating, and exciting feeling that I have ever experienced. I can definitely say that I am now even more excited to continue learning and forming my relationship with the Goddess and Athena.

Thanks for reading :)

Blessed Be <3

Baylee
Heartsong

Re: The Most Amazing Feeling

Post by Heartsong »

That does sound amazing, Irishstrong, and a beautiful experience! Thank you for sharing that with us. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I'm glad that you shared your experience as it gave me a look into someone else's interaction with Athena. :)
Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

That's really great and I'm happy for you because I think I remember you posting something about being worried about how your dorm restrictions would stop you form using some tools and ingredients. Good to know that those restrictions weren't an obstacle. :)
Rainbowkiss

Post by Rainbowkiss »

That sounds quite exciting, similar to my experience. I was laying down listening, to meditation music than my body went numb after 50 minutes. The peace and loving feeling was overwhelming. It felt as if I was wrapped in a blanket, and a loving being was comforting me. My consciousness than began to expand, and I could see a beautiful ocean, and smell the air, hear the waves and birds and feel the wind in my hair. I felt so alive.
PaganSerpent

Post by PaganSerpent »

Thank-you for sharing your experience. It sounds so exciting and beautiful. I have yet to perform a ritual so I have not experienced the god or goddess in this way.
PurplePixie

Post by PurplePixie »

That first surge if energy when you connect with the goddess for the first time is the most amazing feeling.
Klia

Post by Klia »

Congrats. Not very many newbies get to experience such a thrill so quickly. I'm still waiting for mine... patiently of course.
"The will to do, the soul to dare is yours for the taking if you prepare."
IrishStrong

Post by IrishStrong »

Thank you all for the encouraging replies :) Ever since I have been so much more confident in what I am doing on this path! I definitely feel like I have connected more with the Goddess and Athena as well. I even built my very first altar :) It's very very exciting. Also life has been very positive since. All good signs!
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a really beautiful experience/connection you had.
IrishStrong

Post by IrishStrong »

Thank you :) it really was!
nightflighter

Post by nightflighter »

Sounds like an energy exchange. Cool. loveface
"Dancing Barefoot in the Ashes"

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”