Queen of Hearts

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
AnaisStar

Queen of Hearts

Post by AnaisStar »

What is the significance of the Queen of Hearts when using playing cards as divination tool?
BabyBear

Re: Queen of Hearts

Post by BabyBear »

depends on the divination so im going to answer this as best as i can

were you doing a simple yes or no divination because then the answer is nothing only the 9 of hearts and 9 of clubs count as something, hearts for yes and clubs for no
in this case you would keep drawing a card till you got on of either and another good tip is to see how far apart they were to determine how strong of a answer that YES or NO was, for example if you got a YES but NO came within 5 cards of it then the YES could be more of a MAYBE where as if it was within 10 cards or farther away the answer is a more defined YES.

if this was not the case then this is the general meaning:
Q of Hearts represents a female/female energy that you trust, someone who is knowledgeable and faithful and always "plays fair" meaning this card is the Justice card within cardomancy. most say that this would be someone above the age of 18 and some argue that its even above the age of 25 or 30, i personally dont limit the age and keep in mind others that i think are mature for their age or say for this card its about knowledgeable and Justice i keep in mind anyone who i feel fall under these traits.
also keep in mind is that heart cards are emotional cards and deal with pain and suffering along with what will make you happy, and that they are the cups of tarot or water elements within the deck.

heres a reallly good link to look at with a VERY simple chart with a one word association with all the cards ie Queen of Hearts is Justice, Q of Spades Betrayal, ect. along with a more in depth look at the meanings behind each of the cards.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/using-pl ... tarot.html

also another thing to keep in mind is that Cartomancy as with Tarot is that where as this is the general meaning of the card for you and your divination that might not be the case, for example all the queen cards represent a female but for me that could also be someone i think of who has a female energy more then a strong male energy for example a couple of my friends are drag queens and i would associate them as being Queens more then Kings.

hopes this helps :) blessed be
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

I received the card from my great grandmother in a journey I did.

I do know that my great grandmother read cards for others. Ive since picked up studying Lenormand. At first I thought there was some significance of her giving me that card, but now I think she was telling me to start studying Lenormand.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

yay glad you figured out what you needed to do :)
and thanks for the new term

Return to “General Divination”