Zodiac sign association craziness

General questions and conversations about astrology.
RoseRed92

Zodiac sign association craziness

Post by RoseRed92 »

How does one know what zodiac sign is associated with certain things?

I've been researching crystals and herbs, and the zodiac and elements and colors are all tangled up together as attributes of the objects. Apparently it all has to do with things sharing certain vibrations?

How do you know what is associated with what, and how can I find out more?
Echo_of_shadows

Re: Zodiac sign association craziness

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

One thing to keep in mind when you start to research astrology: there are multiple systems out there. For example there is Chinese Astrology, a Celtic zodiac, a Native American zodiac, etc. My suggestion is to pick one at a time to study or you may become confused or overwhelmed.
I think one of the easiest places to start looking for information on Western astrology would be general books on Wicca or Witchcraft. Most cover just the basics of astrology and include a few simple keywords for each sign.
Here on the forum, I have an astrological correspondence list, as does Seraphin http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p196110.
I'm a fan of Zodiac City. It doesn't exactly have correspondences, but it does have cool information on each of the signs of the Western astrological system. I believe it includes a post that compares each sign to an ice cream flavor. ::coolglasses::
Correspondences vary from person to person, so don't be surprised if no one seems to agree.
I hope this is enough to get you started. :)
Here's an example of what you'll find at Zodiac City.
Here's an example of what you'll find at Zodiac City.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”