a jinn, a faery and a spirit in my room HELP!!!

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
dj_dude

a jinn, a faery and a spirit in my room HELP!!!

Post by dj_dude »

if anyone can tell me how 2 get a jinn out of my house please do. my life has become hell but i cann't sell this house and dont know how 2 deal with this stuff!!!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Djinn are Middle Eastern, and Fey are European. And you expect us to believe that you have a djinn, a Fairy, and a spirit in your house….. Sorry, but surely you understand why I’m skeptical…especially wen u ta1k lik this
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
dj_dude

will you please help me!!!

Post by dj_dude »

Wolf wrote:Djinn are Middle Eastern, and Fey are European. And you expect us to believe that you have a djinn, a Fairy, and a spirit in your house….. Sorry, but surely you understand why I’m skeptical…especially wen u ta1k lik this
here's the deal... let me give you an insight on how this is believeable!!!
i live in shimla, h.p, india. this house that i live in has been considered haunted for years, you could probably check it up if you like in some book or the other. i am a hindu and never quite believed in ghosts of any kind or spirits for that matter. hence i moved into this house! it wasn't until i was woken up one night by sounds of deep breaths that i tried to look into the matter. i never thought i would have done it, since hindus and muslims never really get well together, but i brought in a maulavi--( a muslim priest), just to look at the house. he told there was a jinn in my house and probably a spirit, but i still wasn't a believer! then, every night was like this and once when i found a spell of sorts to get rid of the jinn, the moment i sat down, it was like something with huge hands grabbed my hands and put them together. i couldn't get the hands away from one another, until i finally gave up on the idea of doing the spell. then, i brought in a tantrik(not sexual tantra guys as you might know them!but guys who have powers over powerfull lower gods), he told me the whole story like he was seeing a movie and said that the entities wont leave the place, its theres.but only if i get them out somehow, will they go away. here's what he told me-- 7 years ago a woman was killed in the house by a powerful muslim sorcerror who sent a jinn to scare the woman to death. the woman was alone at the time and died seeking help and a terrible death. it was that when she died she was brought back by a faery(thats not european its muslim too) that her sprit resides in the house waiting for the sorcerror to come back someday. this story confirmed with the reports of 7 years back about a woman dying , the post mortem report said she died of fear!!! so if this sounds unbelievable its not. you are most welcome to my home if you want to. learning this is when i starting studying for answers and i have found this discussion forum. i would appreciate your help!!!
BlackenedRose*

Post by BlackenedRose* »

Muslim Sorceror?

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
dj_dude

well

Post by dj_dude »

BlackenedRose wrote:Muslim Sorceror?

Isn't that a contradiction in terms?
not very good at english... how about muslim magiciian of sorts!!!!
help!!!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

okay okay, cool your jets, also, I apologise for my earlier comment, but its hard to believe someone when they say their house is possessed and doesn't give proper explanation. Anyway, I think you may be in the wrong place. You are into higher magic, and may want to look for a forum with more members that practice ceremonial magic. I would help but I am only a novice it that field. I maybe able to help, one thing though, I'm currently working from a computer that uses firewalls and blocks most occult websites, but if you can be patient, later today (my time, eastern standard time, USA) I can get you a link to a site where members are more experienced in this kind of thing as well as well as some banishing spells.
---Wolf---

"And a godlike man--a man who is pure force--inaccessible to any compromise--is called a hero."
dj_dude

thank you

Post by dj_dude »

thank you! i would appreciate your help and kind words!!!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

bad news and good news. Bad news: the forum I was talking about has gone offline much to my extreme disappointment.

Good news: If you know some magic youself and don't mind working with christian deity and spirits, I can give you the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, the "cure-all of magic" as I like to call it. But don't take it lightly.

Also, I don't take credit for this. The info came from www.spellsandmagic.com and the ritual itself was created by the great Aleister Crowley

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram...
This ritual will surround and protect you with the power of the Almighty aspects of God and his Archangels. This ritual should be done every day in the morning and at the end of the day. Try not to do it right before bed , because it will energize you to where you won't be able to go to sleep. This ritual is exactly what it says... it banishes all spirits or influences good or bad that may be around you. It gives you an open channel to God with no interference! When you do this you are in the presence of God! So treat it with respect. After a period of time you will notice a difference in your life. You will have that Glow! It strengthens your Aura so that you are like a shinning sun.

~WARNING~Treat this Ritual with the utmost Respect! ~WARNING~

Take a few minutes to relax and when you are ready you may proceed. You will need a Dagger or if you do not have one you may use your index finger. You are going to be tracing Pentagrams in the air, vibrating sacred names of God, and calling upon the Archangels to surround you. You are going to have to visualize these things you do but after much practice you will see the Pentagrams and angels and not have to imagine, because they are really there!

Now... Take your dagger and stand facing the east. Place the dagger in your right hand and follow the next steps.
1. Touch you forehead and vibrate the name (ah-tah).
2. Touch the dagger to your chest and vibrate the name (mahl-koot).
3 .Touch your right shoulder and vibrate name (Vih-G'boo-rah)
4. Touch your left shoulder and vibrate the name (Vih-G'doo-Lah)
5. Fold your hands at chest and point them forward with the dagger pointing the same direction. Vibrate (Leh-Oh-Lahm)
6. Keep hands folded and point them up with dagger pointing the same direction. Vibrate the word (Amen)
7. Stay facing the east and trace a pentagram as big as you can, Start
at the bottom left hand corner... Imagine that as you trace this pentagram it is done in blue flame. So you now have a flaming blue pentagram. Thrust at the middle of the pentagram with the dagger and vibrate the sacred name (Yud-Heh-Vahv-Heh)
8. From that point trace a single line in white fire to the South. By this time you should be facing south. Each time you trace a new pentagram, make sure that you are facing the direction that you are pointing in. Now that you are facing south, trace a pentagram in blue flame. Thrust at the middle and vibrate the sacred name (Ah-Doh-Nye)
9. Repeat this tracing your line to theWest. Thrust at the pentagram and vibrate the sacred name (Eh-Hehee-Yeh)
10. Repeat once again this time to the North.Thrusting once again vibrate the sacred name (Ah-Glah) Now trace a line back to theEast to finish off the circle.
***You now have 4 blue flaming pentagrams and a circle of white fire surrounding you.***
11 .Stretch your arms straight out to the sides and say...

Before me Ra-Fay-El behind me Gab-Ray-El at my right hand Mih-Chai-El at my left hand Ar-Ree-El around me flames the Pentagram within me shines the six ray star. Visualize theseArchangels standing a good 9 feet tall surrounding you. Believe me, they are there. Imagine seeing this six rayed star shining in the middle of your chest. This star is the Hexagram the same shape as the "Star of David".
12. Repeat steps 1-6 and you are done.
You are now protected by the Power of God and hisArchangels. All spirits that may have been around you are now banished. You are now in the presence of God. If you been conjuring up some type of spirit or have been using the Ouija board, you will want to use this ritual at the end of your Practices.
---Wolf---

dj_dude

i will do this ritual today. thank you!

Post by dj_dude »

thank you for giving me this ritual, i will use it in the morning and the evening too. i will post my experiences after 7 days of performing the ritual!
Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Good luck to you
---Wolf---

Wolf*

Post by Wolf* »

Just checking on you, seeing if your situation has gotten better.
---Wolf---

dj_dude

experience

Post by dj_dude »

hi Wolf,
i am going to post the experience on another forum, but i must say it has helped me to some extent and given me time to find a solid solution to the problem as well.
thank you
DJ
Tinevisce

Post by Tinevisce »

Hey DJ!
I'm from India too, well Kolkata, if we're gonna be specific.Could you try evoking Kali, or perhaps calling her for help?
Kali/Durga/Sherawali are all supposed to be destroyers of evil.

Blessed Be
Abhishek
"The witch who can't hex, can't heal"
"Follow The Threefold Laws ye should,
Three times bad and three times good"

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”