Full moon 10th of August

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Karin Elena

Full moon 10th of August

Post by Karin Elena »

Tonight is the full moon, so which spells, wicca techniques, candles, herbs, equipment stuff would you have used for a good-hearted outcomes during this date?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Full moon 10th of August

Post by SnowCat »

Well, it isn't Wiccan, but given the chance, I think I would have scheduled vacation. Work has been nuts all week. I'm a home health nurse.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I'm going to be doing three spells, since I like to do things in threes. (: I'm doing a romance spell, a spell to get rid of my own negative thoughts and feelings so that I can try to be more positive, and then I have yet to figure out the third spell. Haha!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I looked at the moon it's pretty impressive. I'd like to be able to see the Perseid meteor shower, but it's so hard to get away from the light pollution here.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

It was raining too hard to enjoy it here last night. I was so ready for it, too! I was bummed about that, but I did sit outside with my umbrella for a while, which was really nice.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Well, I ended up doing spell to keep my dad's attitude at bay, so that my coming home out of nowhere late last night wouldn't cause a problem, and it's doing really well! We made like, a friendship bracelet type of thing, so that while we wear it he won't bother us with his anger. It works really well. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Sakura Blossom wrote:Well, I ended up doing spell to keep my dad's attitude at bay, so that my coming home out of nowhere late last night wouldn't cause a problem, and it's doing really well! We made like, a friendship bracelet type of thing, so that while we wear it he won't bother us with his anger. It works really well. (:
I'm glad it's working. That's a great idea. Are you ok?
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Yeah it worked really well! And thanks! (:
I'm okay. Just had a weir situation last night but I think it's okay now

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”