Supernatural!

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Chylorna

Supernatural!

Post by Chylorna »

I am in mega love with this show! I have seasons 1-8, 9 soon, and they are on their final season atm, number 10!
Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) is... Pure hunk!

Please tell me other watch too :P
“ HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE. "
Siona

Re: Supernatural!

Post by Siona »

Have they officially decided to end it with 10? Last I heard they weren't sure, and that it was possible they'd keep going.

I've been watching it on Netflix, just started season eight. Enjoying it so far. Heard a lot of people complain about season seven, but I thought it was alright.
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

I love this show and i hope it never ends up I can see why they would end it as season 10 since they have pretty much done just about everything in the last 9 seasons lol
I love that they actually have some real facts about monster legends and magical practices lol
Chylorna

Post by Chylorna »

I'm hoping they don't but they will be releasing a series along side Supernatural S10 which is based around the 'creature' point of view, two people from diff species in love n cant be together, which in Season 9 they introduce with one of the episodes. I would love them to have more, but I think unless they really dig deep and find more to go on, they'll struggle to continue. Unless they bring God into it lol

I look forward to seeing the outcome ether way
“ HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE. "
nightstar

Post by nightstar »

I absolutely love this show. I own the first 9 seasons, I am a little behind in season 10 due to moving. I hope they don't end this show. There is not enough I could say about this. just isnt
Nightstar

***<3***<3****<3
"Change your thoughts and you can change your world" -Norman Vincent Peale

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”