Protection astrological ideas?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Akairyuu

Protection astrological ideas?

Post by Akairyuu »

Hi people :)

Sorry I've not been around a lot, I've been busy writing up my thesis which I just submitted :)

Anyway, I just wanted to ask what day of the week or planet would you suggest to cast a protection spell or make a protection talisman?

I've had an urge to make a protection talisman and know that I want the moon to influence it so my ideal day/hour is probably the hour of the moon and Monday but it looks like this won't be a possibility for me so I have to think of an alternative combination.

I have thought about using Saturn but I'm thinking that the energy maybe a bit to heavy and restrictive for a positive/ light protection talisman...

I want to have a nice, peaceful, positive feeling to the talisman so I'm thinking that using Venus' energy on the Friday to add a bit of warmth to it might not be a bad idea just on the hour of the Moon for the protection aspect.

What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts :)
random417

Re: Protection astrological ideas?

Post by random417 »

If course traditional for protective talismans is mars, but it wouldn't feel particularly peaceful, so we'll set that aside. Venus could work as fostering peace, but I actually like the Saturn you were considering.

If you pair Saturn and the moon, you get energy primarily concerned with time and cycles. Combined with your intent of protection, you should have something with the energy of a calm still lake in winter... things can happen, your lake just doesn't care :) I've never tried it though, so it's just a theory.

Also, hi, welcome back! I'm Random, I showed up while you were busy I think
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
random417

Post by random417 »

Also, congrats on finishing your thesis!
So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will.
Do that, and no other shall say nay.
For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.
~AL 1:42-44
Akairyuu

Post by Akairyuu »

Hi Random :)

Thanks for the suggestion, I quite like the sound of that energy and may consider it as I do need a bit of peace in my life :) In fact next Saturday would be ideal as my parents are away down south to a dog show and I suppose that 'lake' could also represent a reflective energy as well :)

Also thanks, it was a bit of a marathon but now that it's done, I can now clear out and defragment my mind lol :D!
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Post by Silus7 »

Hey Akairyuu :-)I post a daily astrolunar forecast everyday. I feel it would be very useful to you. I am currently taking an astrology class by my friend Dr. Vicki Scerbo, who has me sharing her interpretation until I complete my classwork. I highly recommend checking it out when you get the chance

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Akairyuu

Post by Akairyuu »

Thanks, that sounds great. I'll definitely make sure to check out your topic :)

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”