Mind Power

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
_Cheshire_

Mind Power

Post by _Cheshire_ »

I was wondering if anyone else had been doing studies on Mind Power Techniques. If so, what daily exercises do you do? And has Mind Power affected your life in a positive way?

Much kudos to for telling me about it. Within the last month it pulled me out of a neverending depression state and I'm doing great. Now I'm focusing my attention on the situations around me, and trying to shift them to be more positive.

http://www.learnmindpower.com
dj_dude

MInd power

Post by dj_dude »

well, if you have studied magic for long you would realise that there is a great use of the techniques described on that site you have mentioned. but these techniques have always been there and used by many people including me to gain results. yes i have used them( i never knew someone had put them for people to read in a book like this) and that too for a really long time. if you have read a couple of my posts on meditation or just spells you would see that i have always emphasised on the power of visualization and positive thought!!!
have a nice day!!!
DJ
Lunacreek

Post by Lunacreek »

MM,
Following this technique comes word power. Where what you speak comes into manifestation. Thought is one level, Thought & belief is another Level, Thought, belief, & spoken is the third Level. Its Amzing how it works.

Lunacreek

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”