Who is the Woman I "See"?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Joachim

Who is the Woman I "See"?

Post by Joachim »

Im currently single, I want to find a women to share my life with... A while back I institutionalized myself because I heard a womens voice and ones even saw here! anyway, I never actually felt crazy, just superstitious, so I wonder who this is and if we become say "lovers" will that have a more real result in the physical world?
If you know who this being is Id love to hear it :D she is red, and dressed in a rain coat and jeans, she is insightful...
I would have dismissd it, but at the institution she said I was manic and this man I Met there say he hears a voice telling him he is manic...
any insight would be appreciated.

blessings
azriel

Re: a peculiar question... maybe?

Post by azriel »

Hello Joachim!

I cannot say who this woman is specifically, but I believe that she may be a fey or an otherworld being due to the connection that you two have. Fey and otherworld beings are interested in our world and have been known in various traditions to interfere and interact with us. This interest has been known to sometimes form a "Marriage" and is a way for you and her to work with each other and to grow for having known each other as well. You may want to ask her, if she is okay with it, who she is or what she is or anything else that you might be curious about.

I do not know for sure if this will have a physical result in the real world, or if a potential partner will come to you but who knows. Maybe your friend will help you find someone or she may be someone that will be with you for this lifetime.

A lot of the times your intuition is the most useful tool you have and your instincts about who she is and why she is with you can be more informative then anything else. So the guise she has might be a glamour or they might represent something about her. Do you know is she likes the rain or is the raincoat to protect her? The same could be said with the color red. It could represent an aspect of her, or could be a way to connect with you if red has a deep meaning for you.

I hope that this could be somewhat helpful and I would love to know if you find out anything from her!
Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Joachim

Post by Joachim »

she say here name is Meg.
the color red symbolizes vulnerability, and the rain coat she wears because we both like rain:)

thanks for your insight azriel:)
Joachim

Post by Joachim »

and now it started to rain:)
azriel

Post by azriel »

I think she is happy that you are trying to deepen your connection to her! = )

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”