Vision of The Past?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
dancingpotato

Vision of The Past?

Post by dancingpotato »

So, I've had one vision, when I was in about third grade. It was sorta morbid, and violent. Some parts I've forgotten, and other's came from my imagination, but here it is:

A man, in about his thirties, with dark hair and slanted eyes, was on top of a woman, clutching a dagger-like knife, and was yelling. The woman had long brown hair, similar to what I might look like when I'm older, and she also seems to be in her mid-thirties or forties. She's screaming, yelling, something inaudible, as is he. There seems to be what looks like candles in the background, but it's all really blurry. I know they weren't... intimate, because they were still wearing clothes, though I'm not sure what they were wearing. I'm also not sure if he killed her, it was more of one moment, not a whole event.

So yeah... I've been trying to see if i could somehow summon up the vision again, possibly with a spell or something like that? When I had first gotten the vision, and hadn't realized things like Wicca were possible, I thought it was how I would die. Now that I think about it, maybe the woman was the killer, I'm not sure. Or maybe it was a gun... not a knife. So, I'm just wondering if someone could give me a spell for re-conjuring the vision, or tell me what, exactly, it was.
Echo_of_shadows

Re: Vision of The Past?

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I don't have a spell for quite what your looking for, but I'd like to suggest trying spells for remembering past lives. If you try out these spells and don't recall anything similar to your vision, then you could probably rule out the possibility of the vision being of a past life, and look for answers elsewhere. Here are a couple of past life spells from the main EUTM site:
Spell To Remember A Past Life
Vision Quest for Past Lives
dancingpotato

Re: Vision of The Past?

Post by dancingpotato »

Thank you. I'll try them when I get a chance.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”