New Mini-Altar~

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Sakura Blossom

New Mini-Altar~

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Okay, so I have three altars now which finally feels right to me because the number three is really big in my practice. I had to share because this one is right by my bed! Well, actually, it's ON it. Hehehe.

Once again, I had to add in my little Loki figurine. He likes it, so I won't argue and will continue to incorporate that into this.

The above image I took the Sidhe Glyph and also made it the center of the septagram that's usually associated with Faery Craft. Each point has the symbol of what it represents. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
BabyBear

Re: New Mini-Altar~

Post by BabyBear »

Nice simple set up got to love it lol
and cool i didnt know about the Sidhe Glyph im going to have to research that one thanks for the new study lol
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thank you so much! (:

And yes! It's believed to be a way to open portals, and depending on the way it's facing it resembles being 'open' and 'closed'. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

Love the simplicity! My altar is feeling a little cluttered as of late, I think I need to rearrange soon. Thanks for the inspiration! :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thanks My main one is really cluttered and I have one heck of a time trying to care for it because I have to keep it in my closet for now. So I'm hoping I can maintain this one easier, so that I can seem respectful. Haha.

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

It looks so cute. :) The cloth reminds me of a little throw rug I have.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Thanks! I really like this one and I knew I'd find a use for that little rug! Lol I made it when volunteering in summer school with children. We did weaving projects and they insisted I make one. Haha.

Return to “Altar Pictures”