Feeling Spirit?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
astrowitch

Feeling Spirit?

Post by astrowitch »

Two nights ago while I was lying in bed, I suddenly felt a very negative, almost wicked energy and I got the image of a man with a wicked smile in my head. I thought it could've been myself just psyching myself out, but the next morning I couldn't get the image out of my head. I did a sage smudging last night and I felt better quickly afterwards, but it still worries me slightly. Was this spirit? If so, what did he want?
Heartsong

Re: Feeling Spirit?

Post by Heartsong »

Without actually communicating with him, I doubt anyone could tell you what he may have wanted, but it's certainly possible that it was, indeed, a spirit. On the other hand, our brains do sometimes fill in an image for us when we feel like we're being watched, or if we feel there's something present that we can't see. I'm not discounting your experience, because as I said, it could very well have been a ghost or spirit. In cases like yours, I'd say to go with your gut as to whether or not it was your mind playing tricks or an actual entity. What do you think it was?
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
astrowitch

Post by astrowitch »

I do feel like it was spirit. Usually when I psych myself out, I get over it by the next day. But that image of that smile stayed with me when I woke up.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Usually when I see/feel/remember something like this so strongly, it means it was a spirit. Of course, everyone's situation is different and Heartsong gave you perfect advice. If you feel like it was a spirit, then it probably was. Especially if you felt better after doing a smudging because while that could be a placebo effect (so to speak), it could also directly be linked to what you felt last night. I've found that when things like this happen so suddenly and out of left field it usually means a spirit. I hope that you are able to figure out what he might have wanted and if not, that you feel better now that you've smudged and cleansed.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”