Do you want to visit a haunted location?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
explorer

Do you want to visit a haunted location?

Post by explorer »

Is there any reported haunted location that you would like to visit? For me there's something about charleville forest castle in Ireland. There's this sort of pull you in feeling and it's like I feel I want to go straight to the staircase. Out of any haunted locations I've ever heard of this one draws me in for some reason. lol.
Last edited by Sakura Blossom on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please make sure you write out your words and avoid chat speak such as "u" for "you". Thank you!
explorer

Re: visit a haunted location

Post by explorer »

There's something about this.

Original photo taken from here: http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/fo ... and-3-pics
Attachments
Charles stairs 2.jpg
explorer

Post by explorer »

stairs charleville castle
stairs charleville castle
stairs

Original photo linked from here: http://hauntedearthghostvideos.blogspot ... astle.html
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

Ireland has always intrigued me and I would love to ghost hunt in any castle. There's so much history in those walls, you know?! Alot of my fascination comes from a previous life i believe I've had.

That is an amazing staircase. I can definitely see the allure there. Is that the real staircase from the castle you mentioned?
explorer

Re: Visit a haunted location

Post by explorer »

These are web found artist drawings of the stairs. I first heard of this place from series one most haunted show. There's a funny feeling about this place and it could be past life related, it wouldn't surprise me.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Reminder: linking photos without citing where you took the photo from is also considered plagiarism. Please provide a link to where you linked the photo from and (if available) the photographer.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Thanks for editing your posts and inserting source links for your pics, explorer. Much appreciated. :wink:

amixis

Post by amixis »

I am from the Philippines and today, my group and I went to this local antique shop. This shop is known for its items that are "haunted" or with imprints from the previous owners of the items. The picture that I am posting is an item I was personally drawn to. The frame is antique and the painting was made by the shop owner.

How about this cabinet? What can you say about it?

GodsLovingLight

Re: Do you want to visit a haunted location?

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Amixis, when I look at the painting I see it with the guy's eyes wide open. When I look at the cabinet it has more of a soft and positive feminine energy to it. A girl or young woman in her 20's and almost like she's taking care of it.
Echo_of_shadows

Re: Do you want to visit a haunted location?

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

I'd like to visit either a haunted castle or maybe Isla de las Muñecas (Island of the Dolls) in Mexico. If you're not one to be creeped out by dolls, the location does seem pretty.
Roughly $15 for a 3 or 4 hour tour doesn't seem bad. ::coolglasses:: If you're more interested in a armchair journey, the official website has videos, or you could look up season 3 episode 2 of Destination Truth.
Source: http://www.isladelasmunecas.com/images/ ... rboles.jpg

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”