My experiences

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Lupvhee

My experiences

Post by Lupvhee »

Hello,

I want to share some experiences I had in my life.

- I was around 10 years old and I was at my cousin’s place. She had a little bird at the top of the stairs so when we wanted to go to her bedroom we had to pass in front of the cage. So one day, I was in the kitchen and she asked me to come to see her in her bedroom. While I was going up the stairs I had an instant thought : What if the cage just goes downstairs. I’m scared of birds and if it falls on me… I was scared about that. When I was at the top of the stairs I stayed far from the cage and went to my cousin’s bedroom and 1 or 2 minutes later we heard a lot of noises!! The cage went downstairs. I never touched the cage. I’m afraid of birds and I would never hurt an animal.

- 10 years ago… I was sleeping and it was very hot. I thought I could undress me and sleep in panties. So I sat in the bed and looked where I could throw my night dress. I saw the cactus and I automatically thought that I have to pay attention to not throw my clothe on it because if it fell, it will break. The cactus was really big. So I threw my night dress. That was ok. It fell near the bed. I lay down and then I heard the impact between the cactus and the floor. Weird!

- 6 years ago. I was in car with my boyfriend. I was sitting on the passenger side and then I had a feeling like a car would not stop at the traffic light and that it could hit us. So I yelled and my boyfriend just stopped and the other car hit the front of our car. If I haven’t yelled, it could have been worse.

- Sometimes I think about random things about some people and it happens to be true. It’s like what they think appears in my head. I don’t know to explain. My english isn’t so good, I'm sorry.

What do you think about this?

These cases are my x-files hahaha!
True colors are beautiful
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: My experiences

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think you have had some pretty normal psychic experiences. You may want to read about telepathy, which is hearing another's thoughts, and precognition, which is seeing something before it happens, and possibly read about psychokenesis which is moving things with the mind.

What do you think about it? That's more important.
Lupvhee

Re: My experiences

Post by Lupvhee »

SpiritTalker wrote:I think you have had some pretty normal psychic experiences. You may want to read about telepathy, which is hearing another's thoughts, and precognition, which is seeing something before it happens, and possibly read about psychokenesis which is moving things with the mind.

What do you think about it? That's more important.
Thank you for your message!! I will search for this on the internet.
You're right. What I think is more important but I also like to know what people think :-P
True colors are beautiful

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”