Rainbows in Aura

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Kassandra

Rainbows in Aura

Post by Kassandra »

Some years ago, I saw this guy with little bits of rainbow in his aura, like the pic below. I was staring at him and he said, "It's the rainbows, isn't it." I'm like "Yeah, they are in these little..." and before I could finish my sentence he said, "...geometric shapes, like little shapes scattered throughout..?" He said people had told him that before. It was really amazing. I don't remember seeing that again on anyone, since.

Have you seen something like this before in someone's aura?

Rainbow glints.jpg

SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Rainbows in Aura

Post by SnowCat »

I saw a rainbow aura years ago. A friend's son and his girlfriend tended to share an aura when they were together. It would former a rainbow aura around the two of them. I've seen jagged auras on mentally disturbed people. I don't mean garden variety PTSD, depression, bipolar, etc. I mean dangerously disturbed freak me out people.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SnowCat wrote:A friend's son and his girlfriend tended to share an aura when they were together. It would former a rainbow aura around the two of them.
That's really beautiful.

SnowCat wrote:I've seen jagged auras on mentally disturbed people. I don't mean garden variety PTSD, depression, bipolar, etc. I mean dangerously disturbed freak me out people.
Yeah, I've seen these stretched in weird ways on an individual person, where the aura is stretched waayyy out in some places, and shrunken close to the body in others, not consistently shaped like a normal person's aura. This, accompanied by equally erratic behavior.

Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I wish I could see auras :/ Ive seen them a couple times but not on a regular basis or even often. I'm more of a feeler. I feel people's essences.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I had a Kirlian photography pic done at a new age fair some years ago, and it showed three of those multi-colored beams shooting from my head like feathers in an Indian head-dress bonnet. The rest of the aura was blended colors. Nobody has ever commented to me about it though...so i don't think it's bright and spectacular like the multiple rainbows.

I have seen auras around some ETs that were single color, bright and wavy. And when I was in the same room with a woman who had just committed a murder, her aura was pure slime. Long story, but she was convicted.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Could you snap a pic of the Kirlian picture (or scan it), and post it here perhaps? It would be interesting to see (but if not, that's fine, a lot of us like to stay anonymous).

I posted some info about Kirlian photography and the aura here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 11543.html (I made that post 7 years ago...geez, where'd the time go!!!)

Thanks.

PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I only ever see a thick band of white around people, sometimes it grows in front of my eyes and can be so strong but never do i see the colours!! Lol.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Kasandra- I wouldn't know how to do photos if I had the equipment to use. Don't use a cell phone and did not add any aps to iPad, just as it came out of the box. I'm a ludite...no tv or microwave either.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Haha, I see.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”