Types of Auras

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Kassandra

Types of Auras

Post by Kassandra »

Click to enlarge.

auras.jpg
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Types of Auras

Post by Xiao Rong »

Really fascinating, Kass, thanks for sharing. I find myself projecting the "porcupine" aura when I'm out in public; I've been told I give off a very distinct "don't bother me!" vibe. I've also been warned that energy vampires frequently have the "hook" -- their aura coming out of the top of the head and trying to grab onto someone else's energy through the solar plexus (a very effective counter to that is to simply angle your body away from them slightly to avoid getting hooked). I don't think I understand the tentacles one very well -- do you have any experience/knowledge about what that type of aura does?
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

I use the tentacle one...by instinct. Tendrils of energy will rip into ppl if they threaten me.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

Is there any positive feels charts or are those feelings like standard "stable aura"?
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

This chart is for defences, not standard xD
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.
ZippyZoo

Post by ZippyZoo »

Ahhh I see hahaha
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

No real worries there. I thought this chart was interesting. A typical static aura is usually either skin tight, armor shaped, or egg shaped.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”