Confused. May need advice.

Post meditations or discuss consciousness exploration here.
Gubbinz

Confused. May need advice.

Post by Gubbinz »

HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU PEOPLE GET TO THE POINT WHEN YOU HAVE ALL OF THOSE AWESOME EXPERIENCES!?
I really need advice, every time I start my mind starts running wild! I think I have breathing down considering that's how I cope with my panic attacks...
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!
Empathlookingtohelp

Re: Confused. May need advice.

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

Since you said breathing do you mean astral projection? And if so for some people it's really hard and for others it's super easy
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Practicing daily in short periods so as not to torture ourselves. Centering our mental focus within an inner quiet place that is without time or sensations, even though thoughts pop up. Those thoughts are like pushing down balloons. You push one down and another pops up. Just ignore the pests. Keep centering. Then ask or tell yourself to do whatever it is you are after.

Sometimes it helps to give the front of the mind something to do, like repeating a mantra, while the back of the mind centers. (back and front is a figure of speech only)

What experiences are you interested in? And what have you already experienced? Try to find common threads.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

One other thing to suggest is using visualization, as good as you can manage, to stir and open each of the chakras in order, bottom top before meditation. Then, when you are done, close the chakras in reverse order so you won't be a space-head all day. Grounding at the end is good too.

Return to “Consciousness Work and Meditation”