Mediumship Training

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Mediumship Training

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Has anyone got any tips on how to train yourself to use this ability? Currently I can only sense energies and presences but I'd like to learn to actually communicate with spirit.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Mediumship Training

Post by SpiritTalker »

Practice sensing different living people's vibes so you can recognize them. Feel the energy before you enter a room and identify who is there, then see what you got right. Center and reach out from within center to touch other energies. Feel the different vibes from trees, pets, compared to people.

Look up books on developing psychic senses or specifically mediumship. Develop telepathy receiving. Find some friends to practice with. Take turns sending and receiving.

Thursdays are good days for psi practice. Designate a half hour at the same time every week to work only with your spirit guide. Then meditate with the guide. Keep the appointment faithfully.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: Mediumship Training

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks spirittalker I will try that. I have been putting off meeting my spirit guides for far too long.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”