Absolute most amazing thing!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Tutmosis

Absolute most amazing thing!

Post by Tutmosis »

What's absolutely the most amazing thing you've ever done concerning your psychic or witchy abilities?

For me, it was creating a life.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Absolute most amazing thing!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmmm. You've got to share some more on that subject unless we should congratulate you as papa.

For myself, I think it was a spirit treasure hunt dream that was shared by 3 people in our study group, in which one person's dreamt segment ended where the next person's started. It led us on a road trip clear across the state. The last link of the trail was on foot, down a small cliff and a half mile trek along a dried stream bed, to a house back in the woods. Using mediumship, we learned a man had recently died while gardening and his pre-deceased wife's spirit had been seeking help ever since. We were able to contact living family members, who replied to a letter I left at the house, and verified all details. But the craziest part was the dreamed road trip instructions shared by 3 of us, not to mention harring off across the state with no clue why.The experience was used to teach our mediumship study group that what we were doing was real.
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

I made my cane float towards me when meditating yesterday
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I mean my creation of Plum lol. I'm not a physical dad...yet!

Wow that sounds amazing! Are you still I'm contact with your group?
nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

I also somehow rang my bell with my mind while meditating.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Tutmosis, I've kept in touch with one of the group over 40 years. The rest disappeared over the collegiate horizon.

@night shroud, sounds like you have some telekinesis ability. When I drop my cane I always think of the first H. Potter film's broom class and wish I could get the cane to jump up to my hand, (Sigh) but I end up bending over.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I'm jealous nightshroud I'd love to be able to use telekinesis.
The most amazing thing I've done is probably when I sensed my grandma's spirit close to me on samhain that was comforting if slightly scary.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

nightshroud wrote:I made my cane float towards me when meditating yesterday
If you can repeat that under laboratory conditions we would be interested in documenting. (Noetic Science Institute).
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”