Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Moon Petal

Hello!

Post by Moon Petal »

Hi there!

I first became interested in Wicca when I was 13 and I started practicing on/off for two years. Then I just kind of lost interest. I’m now 28 and feel it pulling me back. I’ve been watching a bunch of YouTube videos and reading to brush up on everything. My current living situation does not allow me any room for practicing but I’m hoping to move in the next few months and then I can start buying witchy items and setting up my altar. But I have started meditating with crystals again (opal and rose quartz) and it feels good!

These last few weeks have felt like a homecoming back to magic. I missed it. I look forward to continuing my journey! And even though it’s been many years, I feel more knowledgeable now.

In my spare time I enjoy reading, mostly fantasy and historical fiction.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Hello!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy.
Moon Petal

Post by Moon Petal »

Thank you!
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Welcome Moon Petal Wonderful that you have returned to the way of the Ancient Ones. May you enjoy your journey with us.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Rain Gnosis

Post by Rain Gnosis »

Welcome to the forum!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”