Help With Dream

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
RavensMoon

Help With Dream

Post by RavensMoon »

Hi everyone,

I had a strange dream the other night and I'm hoping you can shed some light on what it may mean or if I am being shown something important.

First of all a little background... I've been collecting certain crystals to help me in my spell work and some that I have read are just good to have around in general. I had recently purchased a bloodstone, and to my surprise, the seller also sent me a small tumbled peach moonstone as a little bonus. I had been searching for one but hadn't come across one yet so I was happy to have it. It seemed to come to me at the right time also, as I've been dealing with some emotional stress and loss.

Before I had gone to bed that night, I put one of my amethyst crystals under my pillow and set the small tumbled moonstone on my nightstand by the bed. On this particular night, at 3am or a few minutes after, I remember waking up because I kept hearing what sounded like two small stones clinking together, over and over... not very loud, but loud enough for me to hear that I woke up. I realize I may have been dreaming but it was clear as a bell to me although when I woke up, I no longer heard the sound. To me it felt strange like something was trying pretty hard to wake me up.

A little while later, I went back to sleep and at some point, had the following dream. It was short but different. I remember thinking about and seeing my tumbled moonstone in my dream like it was right in front of my face. Then a man that I know as a friendly acquaintance, and whom I actually have a slight crush on appeared in the dream. He was standing there saying a certain date... June 27th to be exact. In the dream even though he did not say it, I just knew and understood that this was his birthday. At least in the dream.. I have no idea if this is his actual birthday or not. :) That's all he said to me and after that I woke up.

I thought it was strange that I was clearly seeing my moonstone in my mind and then he was just stating a June birthday to me, since moonstone is one of the birthstones for June. Also the strange clinking stone sound that woke me at 3am.. could that have been related or just some weird coincidence? :)

I've never dreamed about this person before and actually have a hard time recalling my dreams. The only ones I seem to recall are dreams with very strong meaning.

Any thoughts or advice is much appreciated. Thank you!
Yellow diamond light

Re: Help With Dream

Post by Yellow diamond light »

What do you think it means? You will know your consciousness better than anyone.
Maybe you should ask him out if you have a crush on him before the 27th June.
Maybe he will meet someone else on his birthday so your mind is telling you not to waste to much time.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

While moonstone is not generally used for love, this one is peach, a pink color associated with love. You say you have a crush on this guy. I say this because I believe your dream is telling you that you should be with him in a romantic relationship. Have you thought of asking him out?

The two stones clinging together could be a seen of magnetism of attraction that you two have for each other.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Agreed, the clinking of the stones could almost be symbolic of static electricity. Which seems to fly when I am close with my lady, literally electrical equipment goes crazy.
RavensMoon

Post by RavensMoon »

Thank you so much for the thoughts and ideas on this dream. Much appreciated. I'll think about everything mentioned here. :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

There is some lore about moonstone revealing a lover, usually the stone was placed beneath the tongue then trance for vision. However you saw the stone just before you saw the man in the dream. Maybe ask him about the date you heard and ask if it has any meaning for him. Then ask him out on that day, or before.
Good luck, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”