New member!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
cute_bunny78

New member!

Post by cute_bunny78 »

Hi everyone!
I have just recently started to get into witchcraft. I'm excited to get to meet new people and learn all that I can from everyone. I'm a 17 year old girl, I like writing and going on hikes! I also have recently been preparing to make my altar so if anyone has any tips for that I would really appreciate it :) :D
My parents are not supportive of me practicing, unfortunately, so I'm glad to have a platform to support me!
I hope to talk to you all soon :)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: New member!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi and welcome.
Oh golly we’ve got altar tips stashed all around the posts. The F.A.Q.s subsection has some ideas and there’s a separate photo section with in-plain-sight and discreet tips. Think about how you want to use it - if you want a Wiccan altar, pagan altar, eclectic or devotional altar, or a meditation area or magical workspace. It’s ok to repurpose household dishes. Consider how much space you have & if it should be portable or be the room itself. Don’t rush it. Enjoy creating it
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

hi :wave: welcome to the forum!
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
cute_bunny78

Post by cute_bunny78 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Hi and welcome.
Oh golly we’ve got altar tips stashed all around the posts. The F.A.Q.s subsection has some ideas and there’s a separate photo section with in-plain-sight and discreet tips. Think about how you want to use it - if you want a Wiccan altar, pagan altar, eclectic or devotional altar, or a meditation area or magical workspace. It’s ok to repurpose household dishes. Consider how much space you have & if it should be portable or be the room itself. Don’t rush it. Enjoy creating it
Thank you so much! I'll look through the posts for more information :)
cute_bunny78

Post by cute_bunny78 »

firebirdflys wrote:hi :wave: welcome to the forum!
bb, Firebird
Thank you! :lol:

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”