Conn.Area shops

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
wiccan_butterfly

Conn.Area shops

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

well im going to Conn. and i was wondering if theres any stores or such up there, im leaving in a few hours, so help would be appreciated. and i believe that im going to Manchester, im not quite sure, but the people im going with, dont quite know, so any help at all would be good, and i have my own money, so i can get stuff without there knowledge, but telling them is one thing, making them take me there is another
[SanityIsLost]

Post by [SanityIsLost] »

Well, you could look at witchvox.com to find stores but I don't know what to tell you about getting them to take you to the store.
Butterfly1984

Post by Butterfly1984 »

The best way to find these places is to look around non-main streets. They might be hiding in a little cobbled street. I had a look on yell.com in the Manchester and I can only find psychics no Pagan shops but as I say just have a good look for them. I live just north of london and there are a few down here but I doubt you could get here to see them.
Have a good trip.

Blessed Be
Butterflies are the most free life on this planet and i aspire to be that free spirited. Love and Light to all.
Blessed Be
wiccan_butterfly

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

Butterfly1984 wrote:The best way to find these places is to look around non-main streets. They might be hiding in a little cobbled street. I had a look on yell.com in the Manchester and I can only find psychics no Pagan shops but as I say just have a good look for them. I live just north of london and there are a few down here but I doubt you could get here to see them.
Have a good trip.

Blessed Be
thanks, i think that i will use that site for where i am now, which is in DE, lol

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”