past life

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
[pixiedust]

past life

Post by [pixiedust] »

This seems like a stupid question but is it possible that if ur married in this life that you was married to the same person in ur past life...like ur meant to be together?
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I would say definately possible. I think it would depend on how close you were in that life, but that can be pretty hard to find out.
GenevieveDawn

Post by GenevieveDawn »

I absolutely believe this can happen, but more often then not, I think the person you were married to before tends to have a completely different relationship with you this time. Gender reversals happen often as well.
...magic consists of removing the limitations from what we think are the earthly and spiritual laws that bind or compel us. We can be anything because we are ALL. - Mary Greer
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

Depends on your individual belief on reincarnation. For some of us, it's impossible as our thoughts and theories on reincarnation don't allow for it. Some of us here don't believe in reincarnation at all. It's a worthy debate but one with far more angles than you relize.

BB and merry searching.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

Let's not forget that the other person has to be spiritually open to it as well.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

i always thought this idea was one of the many meanings of "soul mate"
WolfWitch

Post by WolfWitch »

My belief is that a "soul mate" is simply someone whom you have become so intertwined so completly that you know them, Heart AND soul. To be so entwined that you cease to be two people in a relationship and become a true coupling.

WW.
The greatest advice I was ever given: It matters not what you believe. Only that you believe it wholeheartedly.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

a love that spans the ages. i heard an interesting meaning though that i quite like, it was actually from Xena: warrior princess and gabriel was telling this story about how people were like two people in one and the gods seperated the soul into two parts and these souls both really being the one would recognise each other anywhere in any shape or form, she told the story better but the idea is still valid.
Sercee

Post by Sercee »

I've heard of that and definately believe it. I know that one soul can be living multiple 'lives' at the same time, why can't it be split up into two bodies? I think it would be similar to separated twins, inexplicably lonely until they are reunited.
Saria

Post by Saria »

entirely possible, especially if you're soulmates.
In the land of twilight under the moon...

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”