Within Temptation

Paganism, witchcraft, and Wicca as portrayed on TV, movies, and popular culture. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Practical Magic, etc. If you know of a good show or movie, you can recommend it here or discuss it with others.
Colubra

Within Temptation

Post by Colubra »

Within Temptation is my second fave band ever, and I am going to see them in concert in September!! I'm so excited! :D Anyone else like them? They are similar to Evanescence and Nightwish, but persoannly of those three bands I like them best.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

Oooooh I LOVE them!!
Way to go on seeing them live - I reckon they'll be simply amazing!!
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

they arent bad, but i dont go out my way to listen too them.
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

I'm so excited about the concert it will be wonderful :)
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

they rock! but some of their songs make me sleep :s
evanescence are way better though!!!
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

I like Evanescence first album, and there "rare" songs. Their new album is all right too, but not as good as the first in my opinion.

Yea, I think it's preference. I have to admit at first I thought they were just okay, but then I really got in to listening to them.

However, I still a bigger fan of Nightwish and Inkubus Sukkubus ;)
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

I agree with Adiens, but I actually really don't like the new Evanescence album. Only the older stuff. Not a bit fan of Nightwish though. Of all suc bands, Within Temptation is my fave. Yet they will still never beat out t.A.T.u!
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

i used to love t.A.T.u but after their last album ,dangerous and moving,we never heard from them again
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

the new album is supposed to come out bthis fall (i hope) and they are working on a movie. :) And they had a "Best Of" album released after the new album.
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

a movie?! that's great man! do you kno anything about it?
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

Yeah, Mischa Barton is going to be in it and Shantel something or other. t.A.T.u are going to make an appearance in it. It's called "Finding t.A.T.u" and will be about two girls who meet online in a tatu forum and they meet up at a tatu concert and hae adventures together involving the nightlife scene in russia, drugs, love, music....it sounds really interesting. It will be in English (yay!) and is being directed by Roland Joffe. It will be released in 2008 and presented to Cannes film festival. I cannot wait.
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

yea it seems amazing,but 2008 is soo far from now!i'm afraid they won't show it in my country if it has some (in appropriate) "girl" scenes ,they make a big heck out of it here
Colubra

Post by Colubra »

grrr that really sucks. i dont get the big deal about it. you could always order i online on dvd.
goth-kid555

Post by goth-kid555 »

it sucks,but i'll manage to see it someway.i got the movie details and it's shantel vansanten
Shadow_Kitten

Post by Shadow_Kitten »

Oh, I just LOVE Within Temptation! I especially love "Angels". Beautiful!!! I love Evanescence too. I've never heard of Nightwish but I'm going to look them up now.

Return to “Witchcraft and Wicca in the Media”