Really really want to rekindle a relationship!

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
NightSky

Really really want to rekindle a relationship!

Post by NightSky »

Hey everyone right im in a kinda complicated situation at the moment. Ive recently split up with my girlfriend of 1yr who i am completely and utterly in love with and i miss her so much and want nothing more than to be with her again! What makes it complicated is that she still loves me completely but there was something that she wasnt getting out of us, but she doesnt know what. Weve talked it through and come to the decision that she doesnt know what she wants out of a relationship but she still loves me 100%. Im just looking for a spell or anything that i can use to get us back together AND a spell or something that will give her what she wants out of US so that i can make her happy again. I just want to be with her again and for the pair of us to be happy like before. I know this sounds quite cliche but this really is true love. (for both of us, not just me)
Help!!!

NightSky
lucy_san_elfenlied

Post by lucy_san_elfenlied »

Well...I'm not that well informed about those kind of spells((I'm trying to create people in my other thread and I have a creepy stalker)) but I know some love tips. If you ask her what her favorite romantic movie is you could try to "re-create" that movie between you two. I hear my girl-friends say, "Oh I wish I was Bella from Twilight so I could have Edward be that sweet to me!", etc.

I hope that makes sense. I hate typing because you can't explain that well.
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

Um....nope that doesnt make sense to me at all lol. Thanks for trying anyway :)
wiccachicken
Banned Member

Post by wiccachicken »

Love should NOT be rekindled through a spell!!! It has to be done with two people....you two have to work and it and MAKE it work. Magick is NOT a solution to these kind of problems. There may be a reason why this relationship is not happening....maybe just give it a rest and see what happens.

Love is a natural thing and so you should let it take a natural course....

That's my view but its by no means gospel....do what you think truly feels right. x x x x
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

im sorry, but "true love" love is an emotion that can grow and fade with time and space. your love may be true but it may not always be so. You've broken up because something was lacking despite the love. It goes with what i say often that sometimes love just isnt enough. love isnt the be all that ends all or definitive emotion. Another true point and this can be implied to ANY situation, things will never be the same as they were before. It sounds like your not too interested in what she wants anyway, theres plenty of "but she still loves me 100%". But you seem to not care about the "she doesnt know what she wants out of a relationship"

if you really love her as much as you claim you will stop trying to manipulate her and give her the time and space to figure out what she does want and allow her to seek it out even if the eventuality is not inclusive of you.
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

I'm sorry, i think the way ive put it has given you the wrong idea. Its NOT love i want to rekindle i dont need to, its the relationship itself. The whole point of me doing this is so that i can give her what she wants because i DO care what she wants and about her. I dont know why you think i dont care about what she wants and i dont know why you think that i dont care that she doesnt know what she wants, but i really do! Yes, im a guy, but that doesnt mean that i dont care about her feelings! I'm not trying to accuse you of being sexist but i think my gender has affected the way youve viewed me.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

no i understood quite well, you didnt understand me unfortunately and i see it fruitless to attempt further explanation.

but i will adress the gender issue, i find you rather ------ for even a moment allowing gender perception to cross your mind. 1) i really couldnt care less about your gender and 2) i wasnt aware of your gender and lastly gender didnt even cross my mind untill you bring it up.
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

Well as long as gender has nothing to do with it thats fine and i respect your opinion. But i honestly honestly do care about her, her feelings and what she wants. I want her to be happy, but with me again (yes i realise that this is quite selfish and some people find it morally wrong but i believe that it will make us both happy, but thats my opinion and im certain other people dont agree and thats fine)
Luna

Post by Luna »

If being with you made her happy, she would still be with you.

Don't try to force someone to stay with you. If its meant to be, it will be.
If not, leave it. And something better will come for both of you.
Elven555

Post by Elven555 »

... just thought i'd point out that Sobek is a dude... :roll:
Earth my body, water my blood,
Air my breath and fire my spirit
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

The point i tried to make is that we did make each other happy its just something was missing from the relationship for her.
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

I posted this topic to try and get some help to get her back and make her happy again. But all that has happened is ive just got a load of abuse off people who dont think i care at all, which frankly isnt even slightly true. So thank you very much...
Luna

Post by Luna »

No one has abused you, they are just trying to offer you advice :)

I've seen this happen on a lot of message boards. People will ask for help and when its given, they don't like the answers and become angry at the members.

Try and look at it from the other people on here. I'm sure most of them have seen lots of "IloveherhowdoIgetherbackomgggggzz" threads.
It can become a bit much.

So. You asked for help, advice was given. Listen to it if you want, or don't. The choice is yours. But don't blame the people trying to help you out in the first place ;)
NightSky

Post by NightSky »

Somebody accusing me of not caring about what somebody i love wants and her feelings is not advice at all, thats what i mean by abuse. And anyway, i asked for help in getting her back, not a list of things that are wrong with it and how that makes me into an uncaring person. I respect everyones opinion on this and their advice, i do. But with all due respect for everyone i dont want a morality lesson, i already realise that it is quite selfish and personally i have been having second thoughts on this for a while now because of the morality issue and numerous other reasons, but this is a far more complicated issue that can be explained to someone. So thank you everyone for your input (yes, i really do mean that) but please, unless you are genuinly going to try and help me please don't post. I have enough going on at the moment without any more grief.
Sobek
Banned Member

Post by Sobek »

these arent designed for your specific purpose but they will be just as effective with what you want them for.

You Will Need:
3 lengths of Red Cotton, 6 inches in length.
3-4 strangs of your Lovers Hair.
Equal amount of your own hair.

What To Do:
By the light of the waning moon place all the Hairs together so that they are intermingled, and tie with three lovers knots(full bows) using the Red Cotton. Place the Hair in a secret place and do not allow anyone to untie the cotton or lose the Hair or the spell will be broken!

Here's what you should do:
Sit before a dying fire and gaze into it, clearing your mind of all but thoughts of your lover. Have a small basket of Laurel Leaves between your knees. Keeping your gaze fixed on the fire, dip your left hand into the basket, take out a handful of leaves, and toss them onto the fire. As they burst into flames, chant out loud the following:

"Laurel Leaves that burn in the fire
Draw unto me my hearts desire."

Wait untill the flames have died down, then repeat the action. Do it a third time. Within 24 hours your lover will come to visit you

and lastly

#3 Luck Spell

It's best to perform this one while the moon is waxing. For this spell you'll need a
candle to represent yourself in whatever color you think appropriate, a gray candle, a
black candle and an orange candle.

Light the candle that represents yourself and say: “This is me, me in all things”

Light the black candle and say: 'This is all the bad luck that has dragged my
footsteps. Trouble, disappointments and tears are here. This bad luck now leaves me
forever'.

Light the gray candle and say: 'All that was bad is neutralized. All my bad luck
is dissolved'.

Light the orange candle and say: 'This is the energy coming my way, to get my
life moving and speed up the change'.

Sit quietly for a while and visualize the negative energies being whisked into the
gray candle and dissolved into empty nothingness.

Visualize the orange candle drawing good energy and good luck towards you, see
the air stirring about with possibilities and opportunities.

Let the candles burn down completely (take the usual safety precautions)

Also, the people here gave you good and decent advice, as Luna put to words so well, not our fault if you dont like what your hearing. If you think what we gave you was abuse i'd love to see how you handle the real world.

now stop complaining about people not doting upon you, it grows tiresome.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”