Well lol

Lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and transgender discussion and questions.
Fallen.

Well lol

Post by Fallen. »

Well Idk whether its clairvoyance or telepathy but every time before I'm about to have sex I envision it first then a couple of day's later it happens haha. I find it quite hilarious to say the least.Like just a few day's ago I had a vision about having a threesome then just like yesterday someone asked me if I wanted to have a threesome ,of course me being a teenager I said yes :P
white_wolf

Post by white_wolf »

Aren't you too young To have sex? (Hypocritical me) :shock:

I think that is Clairvoyance but im not very experienced in this sort of thing
Fallen.

Post by Fallen. »

lol I'm 17 right now >.>
white_wolf

Post by white_wolf »

lol im 16 and ive been having sex for years (hence the 'Hypocritical me')
<(^-^)>
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Thank you for sharing your experience, Fallen; but to be truthful with you, promiscuity really isn't the way to go. If you're having a GLBT type of issue, feel free to share and I'm sure we'd all be happy to offer you any and all advice we can think of to help you.

Having foresight is great- I urge you to explore that and refine your ability. I'm sure there is a lot more that you can learn to see which would prove much more useful to you than just a way to discuss your sexual prowess.

To be completely frank with you, and everyone else while I'm at it... while sex is wonderful and I'm sure on occasion, something we'd all like to shout about from the mountain tops, this really isn't the place to publicly display all the notches on one's belt. Please use some discretion. (I do think the issue is confined to just this particular post, but I really did want to make a comment on the subject, just in case.) Thanks for listening.

Blessed Be,
Moonstone (Moderator)
Witch13
Banned Member

sex

Post by Witch13 »

i dont see where you break the "harm none " law since all enjoy themselves...go for it.
bytheway can do your thing next time and think of me having sex instead of you it might actually work (deep wish of not very sexually active youth)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Witch13,

Just a quick note: Abstaining from this sort of thing is not a matter of breaking any Wiccan laws or what have you, it's a matter of abstaining because sex should not be engaged in simply because it's enjoyable... but rather only when mature decisions are made based upon experienced emotions and rationale.

I understand the lustful feelings of younger people but urge all of them to not act upon them with a partner until they're older and more able to understand not just the physical ramifications that can come as a result of sex at too young an age, but also the emotional ramifications that will stay with that person for many years to come.

(old lady lecture complete.) :wink:

~Bright Blessings~
Witch13
Banned Member

honestly

Post by Witch13 »

eeeh, to be honest most of the words you used i didnt understand them.
but i got your point somehow ::coolglasses::
also arent u taking this too serious? i mean its sex we are talking about, teens do it from the age of 15 these days.
if the thing comes to safe sex thats something else and i cant say anything on that except... sex without a condom is a big nono
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Hi Witch13, I wouldn't say I'm taking it too serious, no... but I do understand your point of view as well... afterall, I was 15 myself once. :wink:

The main point I was trying to get at in the other post is that just having sex because it feels good is not the right reason to do it. Sex should take place because there's a strong bond between two people and they want to become as close to eachother as they can, know what I mean? Having sex is very different from scratching an itchy spot... it shouldn't be something just jumped into whenever the chance comes around, it should be sacred and special.

Essentially, whenever a girl begins to have her period, she's physically "supposed to be" making babies. (ONLY PHYSICALLY... I'M COMPLETELY NOT IMPLYING OR SUGGESTING THAT GIRLS SHOULD BE HAVING SEX AT 11 OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT)...but physically and physiologically, the menstrual cycle means the person is considered to be 'of child bearing age'.... Given that, do you think an 11 year old should be having sex? What is too young? That's my point... just because a person can and wants to have sex doesn't mean they should. There's a lot more to it than just "scratching that itch."

And yes, of course... unprotected sex is a big no-no, that's just about the stupidest thing anyone could do. (Unless in a committed relationship, but even then it's still not a great idea.) And then again, even with protection, the more partners a person has, and the more sex they have, the more chance there is of that condom or dental dam breaking and then the more chance there is of the person contracting (catching) a V.D. (Venereal Disease) or Aids.... (or getting pregnant for straight couples but this is the gay/lesbian/transgender forum so that's most likely not much of an issue here).

The body is a very special thing and it should be shared only in love and maturity... there can be a lot of problems for those who 'give it away' too easily.

...Please remember too, protection isn't foolproof, only abstinence (not having sex at all) is the guaranteed way to stay safe... so please don't think you're 100% protected from everything if you're using protection.

I do realize 15 year old's (and even younger than that) are having sex, it would be irresponsible of me to deny it's happening... I'm simply trying to remind all those 15 year old's (and anyone else too), that their body is a temple, give it all the respect you can. :28:

~BB~
Witch13
Banned Member

h

Post by Witch13 »

the way u speak is better thanx (i understood all the post)
its truth alright that having sex should be with someone you trully love..
also about the period thing i dont think anyone thought you ment sex at 11, boys and girls should know best about having safe sex, and what is the correct time for it.
what i meant in my first post is that our friend here isnt breaking any law of magic (i saw the whole think as a witch beingin the forum we are )
on the other hand what he feels and the guilts he might have is something personal and honestly i am the last person to judge anyones choises.
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Witch13 wrote:honestly i am the last person to judge anyones choises.
-I wouldn't say that, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and I think pretty much everyone in the world jumps to a conclusion now and then... it's totally normal. :wink:

...This post originally seemed to me to be something where the poster was "tooting their own horn" (meaning in this case that they're just talking about all the good sex they can get because they can). The post has gone into a much better direction than it started, which I'm glad to see... I just keep an extra eye on this one in particular because it'd be so easy for it to turn into a conversation about just sex; how many people someone has slept with, favorite positions... all that kind of stuff... and I want to make sure that sort of thing is kept out of the post. :28:

You're doing well with the post though, helping to take it in the direction of 'sex and young people'... that's a fairly good subject for discussions. :28: Thanks for posting! :wink:

~BB~
Witch13
Banned Member

h

Post by Witch13 »

heheheh, true possitions numbers & sizes are for other sites not this one :lol:
i am not some big full of knowledge witch but i stick my nose and say my opinion all the time (mah mah it cant be helped)
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Well, feel free to stick your nose in anywhere, anytime!! :28:

If we didn't do that now and again, this would be one empty discussion board! :wink:

~BB~

Return to “LGBT Chat and Concerns”