I AM SO

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Marie*

I AM SO

Post by Marie* »

I am so freaking happy right now!!! I have been waiting and hoping and praying that I will get out of the military, and I am finally getting out! Now you might be wondering why I am happy that I am getting out of the military. Well to be honest the military isn't for everyone, and I am definatley one of those people it is not for. Don't get me wrong, it's a great thing for the people who want to be in it, and who love it. I have spent the last three years, and I am so ready to move on to another part of my life. I need to move on with my life! So I just wanted to let you all know that I have finally got what I have been waiting for for so long! It was such a relief to know that things are turning around and looking better for me. So you can all jump up and down in excitment for me, because I sure am jumping!!! bvirus green1 blue_bounce lilac1 red1 pink1 dvirus

Marie
dread_pirate_steele

Post by dread_pirate_steele »

woo hoo! that is awesome. its never good to be part of something you dont like. congrats! ill jump a few times for you!
-Lee
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Marie..those bouncy things scare the living crap out of me. But um.. *bounces happily for you*

LOL, congrats. Down with the military! Wootwoot.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Chesh, I love those bouncy things, so here are a few more for you!!! dvirus green_jump green1 pink1 bvirus LOL!!!!

Oh by the way thanks for bouncing with me!!

Marie
dread_pirate_steele

woah that ones like on a mirror..im over it.
-Lee
Fanny

Post by Fanny »

Im so happy for you :lol:
Never regret anything, because at one point ...it was exacly what you wanted!
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Congrats Marie! *boing* *boing* *boing* My sister in-law just joined recently... the Air Force-- to be one of those people that wiggle the little cones at airplanes... (high aspirations, I know)... and she just dropped out about a month or less later! Good for you for sticking it out. My hubby was an Army man, so I know how tough it can be.
Enjoy your freedom & be sure to byellow1 oyellow1 uyellow1 nyellow1 cyellow1 eyellow1 !!

(PS, how is your sick lizard doing?)

~BB~
GrayWolf

Post by GrayWolf »

:bounce: bvirus dvirus green1 big_grin green_jump lilac1 blue_bounce red1 pink1 red1 sm098 sm098 yellow1
OK, I think that should do it... con grats
JBRaven
Banned Member

Post by JBRaven »

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
You are Free!!!!
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

MoonStone wrote: (PS, how is your sick lizard doing?)

Moonstone,
I had to put him down. He had (I guess it's very rare, but he had it) kidney failure. I had no choice, I could have kept him alive for my sake but he wouldn't have gotten better he would have just been in pain.

Marie
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Marie GOODNESS! You ain't getting those files from me now! Nuh uh! Plus your computer is crappy LOL. Trying to spite me with your scary bouncy thingamabobbers..pfffffffffffffffffft 2gunsfiring

TAKE THAT!
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's terrific Marie! I'm really glad to hear it. I know you were pretty miserable there and I can say with absolute certainty that I would be miserable AND suicidal if I ever had to be in the military. So I am REALLY glad that you're going home. That's awesome.
Marie*

Post by Marie* »

Thanks !! And ha ha Cheshire, you have to look at more bouncy things!! I am so excited!!

Marie
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

Damn!
dread_pirate_steele

people have been replying to this post for nearly a month..so..

dvirus bvirus :bounce: green_jump biggrin4
-Lee

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”