What do you believe started this whoooole thing?

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
JackRabbitSlims

What do you believe started this whoooole thing?

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

So as a Wiccan, witch, or whatever other path you've chosen, how do you believe the universe came to be?

I want to believe that a higher power and force created such this beautiful place, but then I also am interested in the "big bang theory." :) es quite confusing to be honest.

Any opinions?
witch505

Post by witch505 »

If you look through the alternate you, alternate me thread, you'll see a fairly nice discussion.

: )

I'd tell you how I think the universe came to be, but it took a while for me to type in the other thread and I'd rather not have to type my thesis all over again.
JackRabbitSlims

Post by JackRabbitSlims »

Ahhh I see :) I went and read your post, and its a very interesting concept!

Also, its seriously awesome that we have true thinkers and philopho...sizers(?) on here. Lol

My spelling es no bueno sometimes, so sorry.

Thanks for replying!
witch505

Post by witch505 »

You know... i don't know how to spell that either. Philosophisers..?

Philosfisers? Yeah... it's not that one...

Haha.
Water Centaur

Post by Water Centaur »

I believe you are looking for the word "philosophers". :D
mudnpool

Post by mudnpool »

Energy can not be created or destroyed and in some cases can creat matter. Well I believe back before it all began there was a mass of intelligent energy. Also know as god. It let it's self lose "the big bang" creating matter, spirits, and lower level gods to keep order in the universe. In my mind god is in a sense dead, but everything is god.

Ethan
hicksfan

Post by hicksfan »

as much as i used to think there was a "starting point", i'm starting to form the conclusion "it's always been". as mudnpool referenced, matter is created by the energy, it probably came along a little further down the line. but the base level of energy has always been.
a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it, the truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.
Alicat
Banned Member

Post by Alicat »

Return to “Beyond the Earth”