Has Anyone Ever Seen Sasquatch

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
frisbee

Has Anyone Ever Seen Sasquatch

Post by frisbee »

Figured this was the best place to post this. I love reading books about Sasquatch/Bigfoot, and encounters people have had with it. Considering the number of sightings, I'm open to the possibility of its existence.

It could be a flesh-and-blood creature, but I've read that it's considered more of a spiritual being by some Native American tribes.

Anyone ever seen Sasquatch, or have some thoughts about whether it's real?
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

Just a quick reply on this because I don't have much time...

My husband (the atheist) is completely in love with the idea of there being Bigfoots (or would that be "Bigfeet"? ...Goose...Geese..."toe-may-toe"... "toe-mah-toe"... LOL) . There claims to be a Bigfoot living in the wooded area a few miles from my office as well. Ok, so they're completely huge, have giant feet and live in the forest, though only about five of them have been "seen". If they're that intelligent that they can sense and avoid all humans, all the time, why are they hiding at all? That would actually make them probably more intelligent and capable of survival than we are, and thus, quite possibly a dominant species to that of the humans, (scary thought) ....yet they're supposedly hiding. Hmm.

Personally, I think a strangely large gorilla/monkey type creature, or even a family of them, existed at one time and roamed the forests leaving crater-like footprints in the mud. Just like the unicorn though, I think these creatures are more of myth and legend than are actually in existence today. (I have a theory of a horse/donkey/moose type creature being a mutated version of its breed- it would have been born with a single horn in its forehead... the people of the time most likely referred to it as a "uni-horn".... and "Uni-horn", could have well changed into "Uni-corn" through the passage of time, the re-telling of the story, and the evolution of speech.) Anyhow, as interesting and mystical as the Bigfoot are, I don't think they're in existence today. Unless, of course, they're laying around all day with the unicorns and talking trees at the fountain of youth, that is. :wink:

~Bright Blessings~

Return to “Beyond the Earth”