Help on Spirit Guides.

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Imiko
Banned Member

Help on Spirit Guides.

Post by Imiko »

I am an utter newb. I really need help, so if you all would be so kind as to lend a hand? I have a few questions. The basic things, if you will. =D

1.) Does everyone have a Spirit Guide?

2.) If so, how do you know?

3.) I heard you can have more then one. Is that true?

4.) Is your guide a Previously Deceased person?

5.) Are they always attached? Or can they leave you? How are they attached? Is 'Attached' even the right word for it?

Now, I have a few more questions that are slightly off topic to my original topic, but to refrain from posting another topic I shall post it here.

Is it wrong to use a Ghost Box or Ouija Board to talk to spirits? I've always wondered that. :/ Thanks!

P.S. I am usually blunt and to the point when asking questions.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

1.) Does everyone have a Spirit Guide?
It is believed so.

Meditation, psychics, dreams etc.

Yes. But it isn't as common.

Some people believe so. They can be animals too.
I believe their parts of our souls that have taken a different shape to help us learn in this life.

5.) Are they always attached? Or can they leave you? How are they attached? Is 'Attached' even the right word for it?
They can leave you. They are "bonded" to you through energy.

Is it wrong to use a Ghost Box or Ouija Board to talk to spirits?
No. But a lot of people don't encourage the use of one.
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

we all have multiple spirits guides. everyone has atleast 5 known as our inner spirit band. Joy guide- doctor teacher- doctor chemist- protector guide, and master guide.
Imiko
Banned Member

Post by Imiko »

Oh! Okay. But... There are diverse type of Spirit guides? Hmm... I didn't know that. I know a Man named Jamie that uses a Ghost box to talk to Spirits. His Spirit guide is a Teenage boy Named Martin. I like Martin, he's funny. =D Anyways, onto the point of this tail. I've wanted to use a Ghost Box to try and communicate with spirits to see if I had one or not. I believe I do, but then again my Guide could have left. That's why I asked about the Ghost box and all of this in the first place. :/ But still, I have another question.

6.) If your Guide leaves you, are you able to get it back?
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

Your inner band for the most part is always with you, but as you change and grow and evolve as a person, newer guides that are better suited to our vibration come into our life.
aradi

Post by aradi »

Release.the.bats wrote:1.) Does everyone have a Spirit Guide?
It is believed so.

Meditation, psychics, dreams etc.

Yes. But it isn't as common.

Some people believe so. They can be animals too.
I believe their parts of our souls that have taken a different shape to help us learn in this life.

They can leave you. They are "bonded" to you through energy.

Is it wrong to use a Ghost Box or Ouija Board to talk to spirits?
No. But a lot of people don't encourage the use of one.
1 no such thing

2. 1

3. 1

4. if animals spirits could come back then the ones who torture cats or other would be haunted eternally

5. as for that there is a one Djin born with each Human stays with him all his life ( causes more trouble to the person )

as for the ouija boards they only used to talk to "Tawaresh" the ones reside in the place and boy do they lie
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

You seem to be the type of person that thinks only your views are right.
I hate to break it to you.
But your wrong.
Just because your experience or religion tells you this is the truth.
Dosen't mean someone elses answer from their own religion or experience is any less valid.
If that was the case, I could easily say you were full of sh*t. But I wouldn't be right, because your religion tells you so.
My religion tells me so.
We follow different paths, as do most people on this site.
If you cannot learn to respect this your time here will be short and painful.
I suggest you learn some manners.
Honestly.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Agreed, so to get this topic back on track as much as possible...you said it was unusual to have a higher number of guides, Bats. Why is that? I said somewhere on this forum that I had discovered that at one point I have or had 7 guides...
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Because the average person only has one or two.
Having more than one or two could be a sign of possible spiritual instability or power.
Because you need more spiritual help, guidance, protection etc. than the average person.
It might also mean that you struggled a lot in a recent life and therefore you have more guides to help keep you on the proper track.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Hm, interesting...so what do you mean when you say, "possible spiritual instability or power."?
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Well let's say you had more power than your body could contain.
You'd need barriers so to speak to prevent you from over flowing.
Let's say there was a person who was really really strong magickally and a powerful medium. But this person never cultivated it's abilities in past lives, creating loop holes where knowledge or practice should be. Too many of these and the person retains the power but lacks the ability to control it, making them weak mentally.
In order to avoid a dramatic situation, you'd be given more guides to balance that power.
If you committed suicide in a past life you'd come back slightly more likely to become unstable, in order to give you a less likely chance of committing suicide again. So they'd give you more guardians. Who would help balance your power to help you gain stability, as before.
Does that make sense?
Also, it's not always a negative reason for having more than one guide.
Some people who are known to be spiritual leaders, have more than one too.
[ShadowPhoenix]

I see, now it make sense to me. So, it is likely to be that I have more power than my body could could hold and they keep me from overflowing, because I may not have utilized my abilities in past lives...So, what if I were to overflow? what do you think would happen?...oh btw Bats, I've been looking on some Crowley forums to see about that stuff we talked about before...not a very friendly bunch those people lol
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Haha yeah. Crowley was intelligent and his work is interesting, but the people that follow it aren't very understanding and have this 'YOU ALL ARE MINIONS WE ARE ENLIGHTENED DARK BEINGS' air about them. Very elitist.
It is quite possible that you have too much.
Maybe absorbing (was it absorbing? I don't really remember) the shadows causes you to run the risk of overflowing? Maybe it gives you some of their energy.
If you were to overflow, I think it's one of two possible situations.
Either A) it takes total control and you learn a lot in a small amount of time and are able to control it.
Or
B) It destroys your mind.
Such happy outcomes.
haha.
[ShadowPhoenix]

Haha, they won't even speak to me...b*stards I'll attach shadows to them for that lol j/k.
Yes, it was absorbing, and/or attaching them to other people all the while still taking from them. Also, there were a few who I had taken too much from before getting them to a person and I just absorbed them completely, bad move I suppose.
Oh...wow...very very happy outcomes indeed haha...well that would possibly, maybe, kinda, sorta explain about when the guy tried to read me and said it seemed as though several years of my life appeared as though they weren't even there...if you remember me telling you that part.
aradi

Post by aradi »

about the early remarks i wasn't speaking out of religion its something I know

i didn't say that there are no guardians there are but not ghost

different beings

if I've been rude please pardon my ruse

as for Shadow Phoenix
i see that you are in the art of summoning and you are experienced but have you ever seen the entire entity or spoken with it

because there are uses of entity that can be done without having to interact verbally with them or don't have to see them just summon , order and off you go

other are more interactive and you look at them , speak to them tell you about a person , illness, treasure , cures , teach you knowledge or have him to protect you or lift stuff for you

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”